Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'0 gigaturbomanlet on tinder

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Holy shit can it be any more over than this? :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i wonder whats his race

thats not even a manlet anymore thats a midget

5'0"?

He may as well put his height on there. He just might be short enough to pitymaxx.

Fucking lol and of course all those faggots on Reddit just spew blue pilled trash for him to believe “don’t worry bro I’m short and my fiancé doesn’t care” :soy::soy::soy:

5'0"?

He may as well put his height on there. He just might be short enough to pitymaxx.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: foids ars the most dark triadmaxxed of all they never have pity for anyone

Height means shit. Face is everything, you bluepillers

Height is everything, no giga clark kent level face can save you at 5'0

when a 5'2 becky turns into a manlet:feelskek::feelskek:

Best strategy is preference 6 feet tall volleyball rejects in his case

He needs to astral projection Maxx and fuck astral foids

Just be a fucking laughingstock theory. Shit comments. These cucks aren’t helping him.
The upside of being a manlet is, if you want to be a clown you don't even need a costume :feelshaha:

Based guys argues with fat tall hairly foids who thinks she has it as hard as a 5ft manlet in the comments
View attachment 516382

View attachment 516384

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/qfhejh/as_a_short_50_guy_do_i_39m_do_i_put_my_height_on/hi0le11/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

FOID IGNORANCE AND PRIVILEGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

Lmao retarded foids. If those of us over a foot taller struggle this bad, then what the fuck is a 5'0" turbomanlet going to do? It's fucking ovER.

What's this shit about having facial hair as a female? Just wax it off. Yeah it diminishes SMV somewhat, but still gigamogs everybody who isn't Chad.

Lmao retarded foids. If those of us over a foot taller struggle this bad, then what the fuck is a 5'0" turbomanlet going to do? It's fucking ovER.

What's this shit about having facial hair as a female? Just wax it off. Yeah it diminishes SMV somewhat, but still gigamogs everybody who isn't Chad.
Don't you know though, there's someone out there for everyone. Just lift, take a shower and be confident. Don't be too confident because that's just being cocky. Actually, don't lift as a manlet either because then you're just compensating. You still have to shower though...

Think about it, if you were a short woman, and life was harder for you because of it. Would you want a short man? It's going to be dificult to ascend for him but not impossible. This guy is playing on veteran, fuck that, world war 2 difficulty.

Lmao I barely get matches on my 6'4 7/10 chadfish. Over :feelsUgh: