Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5'0 bald mixed indian/chinese giga trucel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

Is this the worst possible combination? Giga trucel it's beyond over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

@GreaseCel

I think you mog him

If only his parents knew they were genetic trash and were going to create a world of suffering for this truecel. It never inaugurated for him

India and chinese?!? He is practically hated in both countries.His parents should be held accountable for this

It's over for currycels

It's over for ricecels

It's doubly over for curryricecels.

Beyond over. Someone register his account here.

I would have gone ER by now if I were in his situation. Seriously I wouldn’t be able to handle that.

Alien head, Area 51, Et :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

In what reality do redpillers live? You're not getting prime pussy today by becoming well-off. Prime girls don't care about your golden chains, fast cars and stupid yachts, they travel the world barefoot, larp bohemian lifestyles as they were characters from a Kerouac novel. This isn't the fucking 1980s anymore.

Last edited:
Red pullers can’t admit it’s over

Rice+Curry is good as food but not human. Any thoughts @pp183

"
I echo this, but I would add doing things that improve OP’s personality. These things include finding hobbies, going on traveling types of adventures, reading quality literature, practicing the art of conversations with everyone (not just women), etc.

Being successful AND having a solid personality will give many women a reason to overlook the aesthetics. In fact, the success and personality are what truly develops a man’s SMV. Looks are just extremely powerful at paving the way for most men.

"

Whoever wrote this should be beaten

OP's comment

"
Every time I take initiative, I get called Napoleon Complex

"

"
Then you’re probably coming off as butthurt, which is beta. Reread the side bar section on frame and shit tests.
I don’t know the history of Napoleon, but we remember his name. Research him a little and you’ll have some ammo for next time it’s said.
Note: the ammo doesn’t matter without the proper gun. You gotta deliver it with a strong frame.
"
Fucking hell, yet somehow normalfaggots will still blame his personality.

They should be stoned by jihadcels.
Check this one. Jesus fucking christ

OP's comment

"
Every time I take initiative, I get called Napoleon Complex

"

"
Then you’re probably coming off as butthurt, which is beta. Reread the side bar section on frame and shit tests.
I don’t know the history of Napoleon, but we remember his name. Research him a little and you’ll have some ammo for next time it’s said.
Note: the ammo doesn’t matter without the proper gun. You gotta deliver it with a strong frame.
"

Check this one. Jesus fucking christ
Bluepillers are a fucking disgrace, someone need to reach out to this guy and bring him here.

This guy is playing life on God difficulty

"Fuck this guy in peticular" - God

"It's clear you have a bad mentality. Reading through your post, you've said nothing positive."

It's must be really hard for him to live in such a hedonistic society I feel sorry for him :feelsbadman:

If only his parents knew they were genetic trash and were going to create a world of suffering for this truecel. It never inaugurated for him
Well he has a half white half asian half brother that slays.

Who's the one that fucked him over?

"It's clear you have a bad mentality. Reading through your post, you've said nothing positive."
That better not be a genuine comment on that page. I’m going to check. :feelsree:

Bluepillers are a fucking disgrace, someone need to reach out to this guy and bring him here.
The dude is a fucking genetic failure (no offense) and it's fucking obvious his life will never be any good. No woman will ever lust after him. No man will ever respect him because he's 5ft0 and yet they blame him.

He's gone bald at 20. How the fuck can those redpill faggots act like this is fine

Hope that cunt of condom jokes will not be raped and killed by some gentleman

That better not be a genuine comment on that page. I’m going to check. :feelsree:
It is. Right after that he just assumes OP is a lazy fatass and tells him to lose weight. Turns out OP isn't fat but a buff turbomanlet.

In what reality do redpillers live? You're not getting prime pussy today by becoming well-off. Prime girls don't care about your golden chains, fast cars and stupid yachts, they travel the world barefoot, larp bohemian lifestyles as they were characters from a Kerouac novel. This isn't the fucking 1980s anymore.
Massive Cope

None of that helps if you're truecel

4-5/10 can get prime holes from 2nd-3rd world shitholes with that bank account.

The sun should just explode tbh.

It is. Right after that he just assumes OP is a lazy fatass and tells him to lose weight. Turns out OP isn't fat but a buff turbomanlet.
Holy shit I’ve just read some of the comments. “Just gain assets bro! Just work on your personality bro! Just ignore the shitty girls bro!” Fucking crazy. It’s over for this guy, I feel so bad for him.

he still doesn't know that it was over for him as soon as he turned 18,looked in the mirror and saw a subhuman genetic dead end trash.Now he is just a walking corpse whose thoughts for life are bleak

at this point he should just do something that i wont say because the mods wouldnt like it

Holy shit I’ve just read some of the comments. “Just gain assets bro! Just work on your personality bro! Just ignore the shitty girls bro!” Fucking crazy. It’s over for this guy, I feel so bad for him.
I've read some of his most recent posts and people still come and say JUST LIFT. Even though he's been lifting for a while. Why won't these people fucking understand. Check the comments

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

" You need to change your mindset. Thinking that being short makes you unattractive just makes you more unattractive than just being short. "

Last edited:
I've read some of his most recent posts and people still come and say JUST LIFT. Even though he's been lifting for a while. Why won't these people fucking understand. Check the comments

That first comment makes me hopping mad. “Wallowing around like a big pussy isn’t going to change your circumstances.” Absolutely despicable piece of fucking shit, lets hope this bluepiller or redpiller or whatever shit he adheres to dies because he’s a fucking scumbag. What the fuck is he supposed to do, realistically, that can help him out? Also the guys response is BRUTAL.
“5’1, balding, Chindian, weird shaped head, years of acne scarring and a lopsided nose.” Honestly I can’t express in words just how bad I feel for this guy man. Somebody needs to reach out to him so we can bring him into our fold and look after this poor guy man because nobody else is.

This guy doesnt even approach women and they still call him a rapist. In 2050 you wont even be able to go outside unless youre an 8+ high T slayer

Quote from a redpiller in the comments: “There's nothing to do with how you look, it's just that you're not rich enough to be noticed by women.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Fuck this guy in peticular" - God
God decided to make 90% of men invisible to women but he decided to send this man straight to Hell as soon as he was born.

LARP account imo, ngl.

That first comment makes me hopping mad. “Wallowing around like a big pussy isn’t going to change your circumstances.” Absolutely despicable piece of fucking shit, lets hope this bluepiller or redpiller or whatever shit he adheres to dies because he’s a fucking scumbag. What the fuck is he supposed to do, realistically, that can help him out? Also the guys response is BRUTAL.
“5’1, balding, Chindian, weird shaped head, years of acne scarring and a lopsided nose.” Honestly I can’t express in words just how bad I feel for this guy man. Somebody needs to reach out to him so we can bring him into our fold and look after this poor guy man because nobody else is.
These people have 0 empathy. They peddle worthless bullshit that most of us have tried and it hasn't done shit for us.
LARP account imo, ngl.
I hope so. No one deserves this.

These people have 0 empathy. They peddle worthless bullshit that most of us have tried and it hasn't done shit for us.

I hope so. No one deserves this.
I pray that this guy is either extremely exaggerating his situation or he’s trolling/LARPing/joking around. I feel so bad for him. There’s like nothing you can do in that situation, it just is what it is and it’s terrible.

I pray that this guy is either extremely exaggerating his situation or he’s trolling/LARPing/joking around. I feel so bad for him. There’s like nothing you can do in that situation, it just is what it is and it’s terrible.
I get PTSD from back when I used to be short. I can't even imagine being bald + half curry half rice on top.

I do find it weird that he claims that his 5ft10 brother slays. For a curry/rice mix to slay he has to be extremely good looking facially. Could be LARP.

High tier Truecel

I get PTSD from back when I used to be short. I can't even imagine being bald + half curry half rice on top.

I do find it weird that he claims that his 5ft10 brother slays. For a curry/rice mix to slay he has to be extremely good looking facially. Could be LARP.
I hope he is LARPing. Seriously.

Redditors are unironically the closest you'll get to an actual NPC. Their brains are wired to rehearse the same spewed fucking garbage over and over no matter the context. I wish all those people the worst possible death

There are 7 billion people on earth and you cant imagine at least one curry rice mix slays?

Redditors are unironically the closest you'll get to an actual NPC. Their brains are wired to rehearse the same spewed fucking garbage over and over no matter the context. I wish all those people the worst possible death
The way reddit is structured promotes hiveminds. You can bury things you disagree with and pull at the top the shit you like. And due to the censorship and bias you'll always hear the same stance/pseudo arguments over and over again, thus conditioning people.

No wonder a ton of them don't have ANY internal monologue
There are 7 billion people on earth and you cant imagine at least one curry rice mix slays?
No you're missing the point. The weird odds are the fact that he has insanely rare genetic combos (5ft0 + balding at 20 + weird skull shape) while his brother is a curryricecel slayer, which is just as rare. You know that probabilities multiply each other for an AND condition so it's even more rare.

No wonder a ton of them don't have ANY internal monologue
This is so fucking alien to me, the only form of monologue I have comes internally. Can't imagine how much of a degraded brain one would need to not have any at all

This is so fucking alien to me, the only form of monologue I have comes internally. Can't imagine how much of a degraded brain one would need to not have any at all
I saw this on pol the other day. A thread filled with NPCs. Some of them even lived all their life thinking internal monologues were just a thing in books or movies used as plot device or narration tricks.

"Me neither. I also thought it was just a fictional concept used in movies. This thread made me realize it isn't. "

Damn I feel really bad for this guy, he's even mogged by users here, holy shit. Alien head, balding at 20, 5'0 tall AND CURRYRICE!? Jesus Christ man, this guy, if real is likely a 2/10. He'd better get the fuck outta that college before a false rape allegation gets thrown his way, foids will do anything to get rid of ugly men, even if it means destroying his life.

I saw this on pol the other day. A thread filled with NPCs. Some of them even lived all their life thinking internal monologues were just a thing in books or movies used as plot device or narration tricks.

"Me neither. I also thought it was just a fictional concept used in movies. This thread made me realize it isn't. "

jfl what a joke of an existence when you're the same species as these people :feelskek:

Besides women have more than enough money these days. They don't need to put up with subhumans.