Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

50/50 Good News

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
I may be hospitalized soon, A letter came! Howewer im unsure if its the deformity or the pain they will fix, If its only the pain and not the cause which is the deformity imma feel like fucking roping, If the nerve is removed and i wont feel the pain its gonna collapse more and imma be an uglier wreck than now.

WE NEED YOU TO LIVE BROCEL. YOU'LL GET THROUGH THIS

Fix the pain then have a correction to my thing after i save up on NEETbuxx would be my plan if they only fix the pain.

Extremely expensive tho.

The pain removal will be cheaper like maybe 100 to 300 dollar i think if not govt paid, The surgery will prolly be 8000 usd and id have to fucking save up for a long time while the non pain thing is collapsing if its not fixed.

Doctors in this country suck, They dont care about the cause they only care about the nervous system, I was told my collapsing Snozz was all about looks by the last surgeon i got reccomended to LOL, No bitch, I want it to look good but i also dont want it to be collapsed!

ill try to cope like a motherfucker, Another brocel told me this!

Now i have 2 people who actually give a fuck, No wait 5 brocels atleast!

My hobby for disconnecting my mind is build a lego set, So for recovery i need a huge lego set. You can come with suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back