Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5 years since i made this account

The important question is... how do you feel about it? Are you sad? Do you truly accept it now? Do you think it's gonna change?
I've accepted it a long time ago. The problem now is the feeling of alienation. Knowing that everyone else has already experienced these things while you never will. I come from a very large family and i'm literally the only incel here. Some of my younger cousins are even already having kids JFL.

5 years ago, i was a 22 years old kissless hugless handholdless virgin.

I am now a 27 years old kissless hugless handholdless virgin.
Point and laugh at the incel everyone

I've accepted it a long time ago. The problem now is the feeling of alienation. Knowing that everyone else has already experienced these things while you never will. I come from a very large family and i'm literally the only incel here. Some of my younger cousins are even already having kids JFL.
Yeah, it's pretty weird to think about it. So many people and one is so different to the others. Everyone is normal and here we are. My uncles think i'm gay because i'm not around with women, i'm not sure how not being with women = me liking men.

And my younger cousins have no lack of sex either. Never did, they are taller and more attractive than me. I'm the only short dude in my family, the only one balding so young too. It's not a wonder how one would fail, really.

i'm not sure how not being with women = me liking men.
It's a classic way normies try to rationalize incels existing.

Life passes you by on fast forward when you have no reason to get up in the morning.