Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5 year old roasties are more experienced than you will ever be

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
cute-kids-couple-wallpapers-cute-kid-couple-baby-couple-love-hd-wallp.jpg

sisterly_brotherly_kiss_by_liathino-d1e52kw.jpg

639673-bigthumbnail.jpg

things that make you want to drive a truck into a crowd of people

Romance, love, whatever you call it is overrated and dumb unless you're a kid, a teenager or an elderly person.

Any moralcel still thinks girls shouldn't have arranged marriages at 12?

FeminismsCancer said:
Too late. They're not virgins at that age.

rickvanderhammer said:
things that make you want to drive a truck into a crowd of people

Feminists have ruined this world. Because of this is 20 something year old guys got nothing and these young kids get everything.

Fuckn feminst whore deserve torture plain and anything worst

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Feminists have ruined this world. Because of this is 20 something year old guys got nothing and these young kids get everything.
You do realise that kids don't have proper relationships because at such a young age, they don't understand the concept of love or dating, right? It's nowhere near the same as sex or dating as a 20 something...

onetruevolcel said:
You do realise that kids don't have proper relationships because at such a young age, they don't understand the concept of love or dating, right? It's nowhere near the same as sex or dating as a 20 something...
We don't understand the concept of love or dating either because we've never experienced it. That's what being a virgin is.

Melinda said:
onetruevolcel said:
We don't understand the concept of love or dating either because we've never experienced it. That's what being a virgin is.
You have a better understanding than a child. Your brain is better developed and you are perfectly able of understanding something much better than a small child can, even if you haven't experienced it.

For instance, adults understand death much better than children do even without experiencing it.

Kill yourself OP, fucking weirdo.

onetruevolcel said:
You have a better understanding than a child. Your brain is better developed and you are perfectly able of understanding something much better than a small child can, even if you haven't experienced it.

For instance, adults understand death much better than children do even without experiencing it.

You don't have to die to know that death sucks.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
St.M.Lepine tried to save us

well actualy all of my sexual experiences were until I was 6 years old

I kissed with my cousin, touched her puss and once I tried to put my penis inside her at age of 4 kek

Akarin said:
well actualy all of my sexual experiences were until I was 6 years old

I kissed with my cousin, touched her puss and once I tried to put my penis inside her at age of 4 kek

Chad Thunderchild.

Melinda said:
FeminismsCancer said:
Too late. They're not virgins at that age.

Actually legit. The average femoid nowadays loses her virginity at 10-11 to older chads.

I fingered a girl when I was five. It's actually EASIER to get laid at that age, believe it or not.

This is fucking disgusting degeneracy. The photographer should be ashamed of allowing, or, God forbid, HAVING THEM POSE to do this. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Someone please end me.

Framecel222 said:
I fingered a girl when I was five. It's actually EASIER to get laid at that age, believe it or not.

Smh Chad

Roasties that wont be born for another 30 years have more experience than you

Dafuq? This isn't normal and there is no love or lust involved at that age, they are probably just playing adults and I guess for at least one of them it was awkward.

Five year old roasties are fucked by priests and muslim pedo, they are way more experienced than your average 20 something year old incel

Framecel222 said:

lol fucking chad. No girl wanted to talk with my even in kindergarden. Even at that age girls tend to be with pretty kids rather than ugly ones. Just leave this sub pls

NutNotBusted said:
Five year old roasties are fucked by priests and muslim pedo, they are way more experienced than your average 20 something year old incel
I'm not sure if it's the same if it was molestation, though. Do you think child roasties can get molested?

Allblueeeee said:
lol fucking chad. No girl wanted to talk with my even in kindergarden. Even at that age girls tend to be with pretty kids rather than ugly ones. Just leave this sub pls

It was platonic.

Yeah, probably lol.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNJZI33ezwQ[/video]

Juxtaposition6 said:
Romance, love, whatever you call it is overrated and dumb unless you're a kid, a teenager or an elderly person.

cope

KValt said:

It's only chemicals in the brain that are telling you what you're currently doing is good. This goes for everything. Nothing is good. Nothing is bad.