Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5 Ways Las Vegas Prostitutes Scam You

Been lurking the monger space online for years now. The most common tactic the lowly whores will use (the black and latina whores are most likely to do this, then its the eastern euro whores) is to take your money and leave. They will pretend to go out to make a call or some bs like that and just not come back. Or like the guy said, when you go to use the bathroom real quick.

Its the underworld no matter which way you slice it.

The worst I've heard about was several years ago here in CA. A monger (yes, it was a black monger lol) raped a whore and when the monger left the hotel, the whore's pimp rolled up and shot the monger to death. Usually the pimps don't even care that their hoe got raped but apparently not that time.

Nowadays with the fentanyl crisis, if a whore really wanted to kill you she could just expose you to just a tiny amount and your ass is dead while she walks outta there. Your death will just be labeled as another fentanyl overdose. For all the investigators know, you and the whore were messing around with drugs and you accidently OD'd.

Its the underworld. Several years ago here in SF, black whores used to get killed all the time (in SF's Mission district) and just dropped off on the street like its nothing. The fire department crew will just pour some bleach over the blood soaked sidewalk and thats that. Or it could be the other way around like I said, you can get your ass robbed, drugged, beaten up, or killed by the whores thug friends.

Last edited:
I live in sf mission district I have many crazy stories but never fucked a hooker here not even in a jack shack much less a street ho

I would never fuck a black whore :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
In NYC it’s technically decriminalized so you can call the cops if there is a issue with a whore or her thug friends.