Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5-STAR BLACKPILL post found on INCELTEARS

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I found this on IT. The guy that runs the “cucktears hall of fame megathread” is banned so I was lurking tryna see if they’re discussing any of my posts lol.. anyway found this gem, and these cucks are making fun of it. This is a 5 star, high IQ, ironclad inpenetrable post..rooted in truth, reason, and evidence.. but noooooooo “muhhhhh this threatens my just world view toxic inkel”

I think it originated on braincels..

2B5E3DAD 4543 46F4 B6C9 3CE2AC597597

OP, how would you explain things like acne/acne scars/fucked up skin in general, baldness, etc?

None of these diminish your size or hinder your fighting capacity in any way but all are undoubtedly detrimental to your romantic and sexual prospects with women.

Cucks cannot process any line of thinking outside the context of modern civilization, because I would argue that their most defining trait is not soy consumption or white knighting but rather domestication. More so than the rest of us, which says a lot.

OP, how would you explain things like acne/acne scars/fucked up skin in general, baldness, etc?

None of these diminish your size or hinder your fighting capacity in any way but all are undoubtedly detrimental to your romantic and sexual prospects with women.
I really don’t know tbh.. I know those things are death sentences, norwooding esp it’s the reason I’m incel.. maybe it’s fighting success + Heath indicators? SMV is def more nuanced than “just look like a murderer bro!”.. fighting success IMO is just like a general rule. Makes up the majority of SMV.

I really don’t know tbh.. I know those things are death sentences, norwooding esp it’s the reason I’m incel.. maybe it’s fighting success + Heath indicators? SMV is def more nuanced than “just look like a murderer bro!”.. fighting success IMO is just like a general rule. Makes up the majority of SMV.
Maybe humans were just supposed to already have mated by the time the average man with the balding gene goes bald?

Or maybe men are supposed to aggressively push women for sex? So it doesn't matter if your ugly, what matters is that you're stronger than her and already got to a point where you're alone with her (with denotes that you already defeated your rivals/have enough status to be in that position, etc)? This is the most plausible hypothesis to me.

Because women only really find like 0,1% of men attractive, I think we really aren't supposed as a species to wait for women to act or fully consent to sex. Some resistance is supposed to happen.

Maybe humans were just supposed to already have mated by the time the average man with the balding gene goes bald?

Or maybe men are supposed to aggressively push women for sex? So it doesn't matter if your ugly, what matters is that you're stronger than her and already got to a point where you're alone with her (with denotes that you already defeated your rivals/have enough status to be in their position, etc)? This is the most plausible hypothesis to me.

That’s what I’m thinking too.. it makes sense. It shows up only after the gene has been passed in. Never got a chance to be a death sentence until now.

What a time to be bald!

I think acne and baldness could just be an even smaller, relatively inconsequential feauture that’s being selected for extinction now.. so many options for women, gotta filter through the men somehow and find the best one. Could be a symptom of a TOO comfortable life. I just can’t see acne scars and baldness being any determining factor in the jungle where males are clubbing other males to death over harems and are life and death threats at every corner. You just can’t afford to turn down the large dominant alpha because “he’s bald teehee I just like personally prefer guys with hair I’m quirky like that”.. also the large dominant alpha would just rape the woman regardless.. it wouldn’t be rape b/c obvious he’s top dog and the other males’ spawn will have a lower likelihood of survival . The rape is welcome, but that’s incidental.. the bald guy gets his nut regardless of what the foid thinks about his Norwood 3

Last edited:
That’s what I’m thinking too.. it makes sense. It shows up only after the gene has been passed in. Never got a chance to be a death sentence until now.

What a time to be bald!
It was never before in human history so important to be aesthetically pleasing as a man.

Our bald forefathers (I'm also a norwoodcel) existed throughout thousands of generations but it ends with us in 2019. This is one of the reasons why I think we're living in an artificial state of things.

Perhaps it's because acne is caused as a byproduct of being dirty. Being dirty would mean that you are of low status. Balding could be seen as negative because hair is needed to prevent your face from getting drenched when it rains. It could also just be a pure aesthetic thing, like a peacock and its tail or a spinosaurus and its sail

Perhaps it's because acne is caused as a byproduct of being dirty. Being dirty would mean that you are of low status.
Acne is related with having oily skin and some specific type of bacteria on your skin, it has nothing to do with being dirty per se. I bathed and washed my skin constantly during my teenage years and still had acne while some grunge friends who barely bathed had crystal clear skin.

Balding could be seen as negative because hair is needed to prevent your face from getting drenched when it rains.
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Perhaps it's because acne is caused as a byproduct of being dirty. Being dirty would mean that you are of low status. Balding could be seen as negative because hair is needed to prevent your face from getting drenched when it rains. It could also just be a pure aesthetic thing, like a peacock and its tail or a spinosaurus and its sail
Was a spinosaurus sail really there for peacocking?

the peacock tail is not actually there purely for aesthetics.. it’s zahavian signalling. The peacock with the tail is basically saying “look at me, I’m so fit, I can afford to be very conspicuous to my predators, yet I’m here, still alive. I’m so fit, I can afford to be disadvantaged. Mate with me”

The thing about acne makes sense.. maybe it’s not something retained from primal days but rather something unique to our time and unique to our modern civilization.. nobody likes fat girls now, but back in the day guys got rock hard for fat girls cause that meant there was no shortage of food where she’s from. It makes sense that there can be little preferences like that that can arise for a relatively short period of time based on the current environment/circumstances.

Cucks cannot process any line of thinking outside the context of modern civilization, because I would argue that their most defining trait is not soy consumption or white knighting but rather domestication. More so than the rest of us, which says a lot.
Domesticated White Knight Cannon Fodder Cucks. Literally willing to die and never procreate for some social validation.
Or maybe men are supposed to aggressively push women for sex? So it doesn't matter if your ugly, what matters is that you're stronger than her and already got to a point where you're alone with her (with denotes that you already defeated your rivals/have enough status to be in that position, etc)? This is the most plausible hypothesis to me.
This is supported by the Bullies having sexual relationships more scientific article.

Acne is related with having oily skin and some specific type of bacteria on your skin, it has nothing to do with being dirty per se. I bathed and washed my skin constantly during my teenage years and still had acne while some grunge friends who barely bathed had crystal clear skin.

Never had acne

damn skippy, someone needs to a write a book on this good good monkey-fuck shit

The other reason might be that bad skin can take attention away from positive aspects of your face. Bad skin will make you ignore a good eye area or a good chin to philtrum ratio. Also a skin without acne glows and makes negative aspects of your face less noticeable.

Domesticated White Knight Cannon Fodder Cucks. Literally willing to die and never procreate for some social validation.

This is supported by the Bullies having sexual relationships more scientific article.
Regarding bullies and men forcing sex..

What is considered rape now, Is the default state of mating in the jungle. I don’t think unwanted sex ever happens in the jungle because if a truecel lion manages to make it to within penetration distance of a girl lions pussy. He’s probabaly the most fitmale around. If there was a better bigger more dominant male, he wouldn’t allow the truecel to even get close.. foid lion knows this, she knows that by virtue of him mounting her that he’s the top dog, so she would be receptive to it. Basically this supports my theory that foids holes are always open for business and men are always killing eachother playing goalie.

How would that affect one’s survival success though? Unless, assuming the females can afford to be picky enough, they specifically select for males with clear skin BECAUSE they are aesthetically pleasing, and if clear/acne ridden skin is genetic, that means her son would also have clear skin and be attractive to females when he become sexually mature, and he would have a higher likelihood of reproductive success.. it’s the sexy son hypothesis; the theory that what is sexually attractive is sexual attractiveness itself; doesn’t necessarily have to be have any evolutionary advantages other than increasing your son’s chances of reproduction by making him a hot guy..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis

I think this can be the case for baldness and acne scars if the offer no survival advantage and IF things are going so well that the women can afford to be super picky I.e. lots of high survival success males around to pick from, little to no threats around. somehow they’re not all killing eachother, etc.

Last edited:
There are more truecels on cucktears than there is here. JFL.

Basically this supports my theory that foids holes are always open for business and men are always killing eachother playing goalie.
Indeed.. you even see this culture portrayed in Popular Culture.. I remember a music video where a high value, appearance and status male is singing about how you need to keep a tab on your woman or else he will "fall on top" of her.

Man I want a second inquisition.. :feelsbadman:

we're upset bc we missed the very brief ephemeral window during which sexual selection was kept at bay and society closely emulated something like a utopic egalitarian ideal. tbf for the vast majority of history including that of all species most males were incels or by some stroke of luck or circumstance managed to copulate once or twice.

Its not your acne thats the problem its your ugly face

Cucktears will always deny everything.

cucks don't have argument,they just call us toxic and make fun

we're upset bc we missed the very brief ephemeral window during which sexual selection was kept at bay and society closely emulated something like a utopic egalitarian ideal. tbf for the vast majority of history including that of all species most males were incels or by some stroke of luck or circumstance managed to copulate once or twice.
In other words its over

Maybe because you have to be physically healthy to be a good fighter and those things may signify ill health which may be correlated with less than fighting ability

Maybe because you have to be physically healthy to be a good fighter and those things may signify ill health which may be correlated with less than fighting ability
But acne doesn't cause you any problems, it's a topic thing.

It's like dandruff or something.

But acne doesn't cause you any problems, it's a topic thing.

It's like dandruff or something.
Could be indicative of something fucked up with your hormonal profile or w/e that could also affect survival in some way

Could be indicative of something fucked up with your hormonal profile or w/e that could also affect survival in some way
I'm not sure if I used the word "topic" correctly btw, I think "superficial" would be more accurate. It's a false friend.