Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5 Rules that will make you CONFIDENT

Acorn

Acorn

P.I.G.E.O.N._M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
5 Rules That Will Make You CONFIDENT
1. Talking slower is a sign of confidence in what you are saying.
"Why's this weirdo talking so slow? Is he nervous or unsure of what he's talking about? Might be tad bit retarded"

2. Never respond immediately, wait a few seconds and do it cold & concise.
"Waits a few seconds to respond"
"Excuse me you there? Ugh why did i even decide to start a convo with this loner"

3. Walk with your shoulders back & always maintain good posture.
"Yo bro check this guy out, dude's walking like he's got a stick up his ass. Fuckin weirdo (multiple laughs in the background)

4. Don't worry what someone thinks about you.
Hmmm tough to do that when they all carry the same opinion of you which is far from a good one

5. When you smile, use your eyes not you lips.
Nothing to smile about, no one to make me smile, no one that wants to see me smile

You didn't gave good arguement for 4 and 5

"Why's this weirdo talking so slow? Is he nervous or unsure of what he's talking about? Might be tad bit retarded"

"Excuse me you there? Ugh why did i even decide to start a convo with this loner"

"Yo bro check this guy out, dude's walking like he's got a stick up his ass. Fuckin weirdo (multiple laughs in the background)

Hmmm tough to do that when they all carry the same opinion of you which is far from a good one

Nothing to smile about, no one to make me smile, no one that wants to see me smile

The advice of what to do or lack thereof only works if you're chad.

Chad listens to the advice of "be serious":

Foid: Damn, he's so intimidating and sexy.

Chad listens to the advice of "be funny and make jokes":

Foid: He's so cute and makes me feel butterflies teehee

A chad can do whatever he wants and get results.

5. When you smile, use your eyes not you lips.
for some reason i have unusually thin eyes for my ethnicity and smiling like this makes me look so retarded since it looks like my eyes are closed

Confident Chad: commandeering, confident, self-assured, strong, determined

Confident sub5: creepy, pushy, arrogant, compensating, no respect for boundaries

Shy Chad: golden retriever, “nerdy” (endearing), soft, gentle, emotionally intelligent, humble

Shy sub5: outcast, creepy, stalker, nerd (derogatory), school-shooter

The same actions are perceived differently depending on how you look

Just act like you have a brain damage bro.

if you're inkie everyone will think you're mentally disabled when doing this btw.

EW ICK WHY IS MELVIN SO SLOW? HE TAKES LIKE LITERALLY SECONDS TO REPLY... IS HE LIKE LITERALLY BRAINDEAD?:foidSoy:

You didn't gave good arguement for 4 and 5
4 is retarded advice because we are social animals that naturally care about the opinion of the tribe. "Dont care whhat others think bro" is stoic redpill cope

4 is retarded advice because we are social animals that naturally care about the opinion of the tribe. "Dont care whhat others think bro" is stoic redpill cope
Best answer