Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5 Reasons Being Short is better than being Tall (Ultimate Cope)

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-

" I love being short " LEL im not really that tall myself but this is so cope and cringy

I can't even bring myself to click play on the video.

Being short is great, but I'm going to specify my height down to half an inch. JFL

And judging by his other vids, it's an inflated height he's giving.

the cope. this manlet fits perfectly on /r/short aka /r/manletcopingcentral

thats alpha m. Right? i used to watch him since he was entertainig (before blackpill)

Tell any woman how being a short man is great, I can see them laughing.

Why are they coping? They know that it's a lie. I would kill to be 6'2 - 6'3

All these male grooming advice channels push bluepilled copes so people can keep watching their videos while they make money by shilling products from their sponsors.

I don't really mind being short either.

iboyE7J.jpg

This guys a fuckin Manlet hahahahahahahahahaaha

Manlet is the worst thing a man can be. No human being takes you seriously, and you are universally unattractive.

I wish I was at least 6'1 tbh

Also i fucking hate alpha m.

Baldness is way worse.

No way. Baldness is a masculine trait, and it happens to most men eventually. No man should ever be short.

Plus, with baldness you do have options:
- shave it all off for thug game
- wear a wig
- hair implants

No way. Baldness is a masculine trait, and it happens to most men eventually. No man should ever be short.

Plus, with baldness you do have options:
- shave it all off for thug game
- wear a wig
- hair implants
I'm 5'6.5 and balding and trust me baldness is 10x worse. Masculine? 95% of bald guys look like absolut shit and women hate them with passion and society rejects them and label them as pedophiles, it takes 3 points out of your looks ON AVERAGE.

If you're not tall, broad, +7/10, small forehead, compact midface, good skull shape, then your rating as a bald guy won't be over 4/10 at max.

not even gonna bother watching this cope