Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5% of men have over 50% of all sex acts

Also, both sluts and studs are less likely to marry, which confirms my hypothesis that promiscuous people lack the ability to form an emotional attachment with people.
Why would anyone who can fuck Stacies marry and betabuxx?

Has nothing to do with emotional attachment, just raw animalistic sex.

Why would anyone who can fuck Stacies marry and betabuxx?

Has nothing to do with emotional attachment, just raw animalistic sex.

Because of wahman's sexual liberation and sheez. Ur such a queen for sleeping around with 5 guys a week becky
Yeah, they are covering for foids at their won expense.

Okay, let me give you a real world example straight from my own life.

High school.

Around 30 people in the class.

A singular (one) chad had 5 girlfriends, out of only like 12 or so girls that went this same class. Yes he fucked 5 of his virgin classmates in middle school (and that's only the ones I know of), I wouldnt rule out the possibility this mf had threesomes or fucked two of them on the same day.

Meanwhile NONE of the other guys had girlfriends throughout middle school.

The chad didnt even fucking speak. He just existed. Even teachers were riding his dick being all nice to him, this was fucking brutal, now words cant describe how brutal it was.

It's over ma nigas, it's rope or cope that's left now.

Fucking subhuman sluts...they are the ones responsible for all of this

Very based thread. Very brutal reality

The pareto distribution is fucking ruthless:fuk:. No matter what it is, whether money or sex, it's a rule of reality that the few at the top will incomprehensibly, unimaginably mog the masses at the bottom, to the point that the two groups might as well exist in different planes of existence with absolutely nothing in common:feelsrope:.

Couldn't even watch more than 3 minutes of that in the other thread, the pure ragefuel was too much:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I guarantee you that that video will never be watched or reposted by anyone else than us incels. Seeing a Chad freely acknowledge this brutal reality would be too much for the normie faggot bluepillers:reeeeee:.

Okay, let me give you a real world example straight from my own life.

High school.

Around 30 people in the class.

A singular (one) chad had 5 girlfriends, out of only like 12 or so girls that went this same class. Yes he fucked 5 of his virgin classmates in middle school (and that's only the ones I know of), I wouldnt rule out the possibility this mf had threesomes or fucked two of them on the same day.

Meanwhile NONE of the other guys had girlfriends throughout middle school.

The chad didnt even fucking speak. He just existed. Even teachers were riding his dick being all nice to him, this was fucking brutal, now words cant describe how brutal it was.

It's over ma nigas, it's rope or cope that's left now.
Man, I swear, middle schools are fucking concentration camps for low status males:feelsree::feelsrope:.

Meanwhile somebody's mother:

"Theres always that one women for every man, you just need to wait and the love will come"

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._loneliness_A_neglected_public_health_problem

"Sex is concentrated within a small, yet sexually active, group of people. In one study, it was reported that the 5% of the population with the highest number of vaginal sex acts (penile-vaginal-intercourse) accounted for more vaginal sex acts than the bottom 50% of the population with the lowest number of vaginal sex acts.

Using the Gini index, it is found that the distribution of the number of sex partners both for men and women throughout their lifespan is as unequal as the distribution of wealth among the most unequal countries in the world (South Africa Gini 0.63 in 2014 and Namibia Gini 0.59 in 2015). The number of female sex partners is more unequally distributed among single men (Gini 0.60) than the number of male sex partners is among single women (Gini 0.58) although both male and female sex partners are highly concentrated among people.5

While sex is not like money or wealth in every aspect, the lack of access to sexual experiences can be seen as a concern for distributive justice and a problem for public health since an active sex life is beneficial for people's health and well-being.

There are numerous studies that show the link between active sex life and our mental and physical health. On the other hand, people experience negative emotional effects when being without access to sexual and romantic partners. Sexual loneliness decreases self-esteem and positive mood in both men and women. Especially for men, sexual loneliness might cause anger and aggression, which can manifest violently.

Lack of sex and relationship is related to many societal problems, and loneliness and lack of intimacy predispose men to violent behaviour. Misogyny is prevalent in places."

TL;DR: A small number of men are studs and a slightly less small number of toilets are sluts, the vast majority of sex is being done by these, but it's more widely distributed among toilets. Among men it's so unequally distributed that only a minority of men have virtually all vaginal penetrating penile sex.
just take away womynz rights. problem solved

I blame Steve jobs for making the smartphone popular amongst the masses, this gave rise to hookup apps and social media on the go.

Meanwhile somebody's mother:

"Theres always that one women for every man, you just need to wait and the love will come"
Yeah mine :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
It will only get more and more grotesque.
They'd love to kill us all but as they can't do that they'll just get us to kill ourselves. Either way we stay out of the gene pool. Today I had to mix in a university student area and every other foid seemed to be beauty queen standard and smartly dressed. When I was growing up in the 80s most students were scruffy and many were unattractive. The final solution to the minger problem is at an advanced stage. Truly.

Beyond brutal. We need drastic measures.

We need foid redistribution (aka marxism-rodgerism).
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._loneliness_A_neglected_public_health_problem

"Sex is concentrated within a small, yet sexually active, group of people. In one study, it was reported that the 5% of the population with the highest number of vaginal sex acts (penile-vaginal-intercourse) accounted for more vaginal sex acts than the bottom 50% of the population with the lowest number of vaginal sex acts.

Using the Gini index, it is found that the distribution of the number of sex partners both for men and women throughout their lifespan is as unequal as the distribution of wealth among the most unequal countries in the world (South Africa Gini 0.63 in 2014 and Namibia Gini 0.59 in 2015). The number of female sex partners is more unequally distributed among single men (Gini 0.60) than the number of male sex partners is among single women (Gini 0.58) although both male and female sex partners are highly concentrated among people.5

While sex is not like money or wealth in every aspect, the lack of access to sexual experiences can be seen as a concern for distributive justice and a problem for public health since an active sex life is beneficial for people's health and well-being.

There are numerous studies that show the link between active sex life and our mental and physical health. On the other hand, people experience negative emotional effects when being without access to sexual and romantic partners. Sexual loneliness decreases self-esteem and positive mood in both men and women. Especially for men, sexual loneliness might cause anger and aggression, which can manifest violently.

Lack of sex and relationship is related to many societal problems, and loneliness and lack of intimacy predispose men to violent behaviour. Misogyny is prevalent in places."

TL;DR: A small number of men are studs and a slightly less small number of toilets are sluts, the vast majority of sex is being done by these, but it's more widely distributed among toilets. Among men it's so unequally distributed that only a minority of men have virtually all vaginal penetrating penile sex.

Joona rasanen of aarhus university has balls of steel for publishing the truth. You can't speak the truth nowadays and not expect some serious backlash.

You can't warn people of a serious societal problem. Because what you are doing is pointing the finger at the culprits aka the masses suggesting that they are sowing the seeds of dysfunction, disharmony, and destruction.

Rational people will do their own investigation. Some will think yea theres some truth to it, others will resort to mental gymnastics and GASLIGHT you.

Last edited:
I'm not working my ass off for this cucked soyciety.
Based.

NEETmax is the only way to get back at soyciety. Why slave away, pay taxes, and maintain roads, infrastructure, safety, etc... for this clown world that is so brutally unfair to the same men that maintain soyciety and yet can't get any.

Last edited:
SEX IS A YU-MAN RIGHT

We need the Gilead to take over before humanity destroys itself.

handmaids-hanging-z.jpg

IncelTear isn't touching this.

Brutal post, first they deny it, then "its happening but not at the rates you think" and then finally "yes it's happening and it's good". It happens with every normie thing. They won't need to gaslight us after a while.
We Are always right. We Have Superior consciousness and think faster than them

The Gini Pill smashed me so hard tbh