Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5% of men have over 50% of all sex acts

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._loneliness_A_neglected_public_health_problem

"Sex is concentrated within a small, yet sexually active, group of people. In one study, it was reported that the 5% of the population with the highest number of vaginal sex acts (penile-vaginal-intercourse) accounted for more vaginal sex acts than the bottom 50% of the population with the lowest number of vaginal sex acts.

Using the Gini index, it is found that the distribution of the number of sex partners both for men and women throughout their lifespan is as unequal as the distribution of wealth among the most unequal countries in the world (South Africa Gini 0.63 in 2014 and Namibia Gini 0.59 in 2015). The number of female sex partners is more unequally distributed among single men (Gini 0.60) than the number of male sex partners is among single women (Gini 0.58) although both male and female sex partners are highly concentrated among people.5

While sex is not like money or wealth in every aspect, the lack of access to sexual experiences can be seen as a concern for distributive justice and a problem for public health since an active sex life is beneficial for people's health and well-being.

There are numerous studies that show the link between active sex life and our mental and physical health. On the other hand, people experience negative emotional effects when being without access to sexual and romantic partners. Sexual loneliness decreases self-esteem and positive mood in both men and women. Especially for men, sexual loneliness might cause anger and aggression, which can manifest violently.

Lack of sex and relationship is related to many societal problems, and loneliness and lack of intimacy predispose men to violent behaviour. Misogyny is prevalent in places."

TL;DR: A small number of men are studs and a slightly less small number of toilets are sluts, the vast majority of sex is being done by these, but it's more widely distributed among toilets. Among men it's so unequally distributed that only a minority of men have virtually all vaginal penetrating penile sex.

Also, both sluts and studs are less likely to marry, which confirms my hypothesis that promiscuous people lack the ability to form an emotional attachment with people.

Screenshot 20230212 014707

Screenshot 20230212 014713

Remember that most toilets who have only had 1 or 2 sex partners have slept with the same few Chad's, meanwhile most men are virgins. I know several toilets who have only had 1 sex partner in their 30's and their previous partner was always experienced, even if the toilets lost their virginity late. They're not waiting for incels, they're waiting for Chad.

It's brutal knowing that the Incel man's dream virgin wife exists, but that she's not waiting for him. This is even more brutal than the fantasy that every toilet is a slut that sleeps around.

It's brutal knowing that the Incel man's dream virgin wife exists, but that she's not waiting for him. This is even more brutal than the fantasy that every toilet is a slut that sleeps around.
Ryan gosling breathing

Last edited:
Also, both sluts and studs are less likely to marry, which confirms my hypothesis that promiscuous people lack the ability to form an emotional attachment with people.

View attachment 706637

View attachment 706638

Remember that most toilets who have only had 1 or 2 sex partners have slept with the same few Chad's, meanwhile most men are virgins. I know several toilets who have only had 1 sex partner in their 30's and their previous partner was always experienced, even if the toilets lost their virginity late. They're not waiting for incels, they're waiting for Chad.

Brutal post, first they deny it, then "its happening but not at the rates you think" and then finally "yes it's happening and it's good". It happens with every normie thing. They won't need to gaslight us after a while.

73% of all statistics are made up. 47% of people know that.

Sex is like money: A very small percentage has more of it than over 50% of the rest.

Beyond over. This is a catastrophically brutal reality if the statistics are accurate.

I hope ISIS make a comeback tbh

Very nice thread @Zhou Chang-Xing :feelsokman:

Brutal post, first they deny it, then "its happening but not at the rates you think" and then finally "yes it's happening and it's good". It happens with every normie thing. They won't need to gaslight us after a while.

Good point.

Hope these spinsters die alone, reap what you sow. No one is going to marry a used up hole.

This world is an unfair shithole, i hope aliens respond and blow up this place.

We need a violent revolution
Cuban%2BRevolution%2Bidcommunism%2Bcom.jpg

(in real life, not in any video game)

Its just a hole tho, Made of fat, If youve seen the videos posted on alivegore they cut off the womans legs and exposed yellow fat around the coochie

Brutal blackpill :blackpill:

women are only truly attracted to 5% of men.

Holy shit good thread

We need a violent revolution
Cuban%2BRevolution%2Bidcommunism%2Bcom.jpg

(in real life, not in any video game)
We need a French-style public execution for those who have sinned. (in video game)

what's this wetness I feel? is that water?

Brutal Hiroshima-Nagasaki Tier Blackpill.

IT definately wont be reading this. Thread completely BTFO's bluepilled fantasyworld dwellers.

Sex is like money: A very small percentage has more of it than over 50% of the rest.
This. Sex is power, and so is money. Just as 1% of men have half of all wealth, 1% of men have half of all sex.

When the elephant in the room grows so large that even soyientists can't deny it anymore.

Pinkwojak

Life is all about luck. You either have it or not.

This ain't sustainable. Good luck with all your plans Schlomo.

I'm not working my ass off for this cucked soyciety.

Only the worst kind of sadists would say this is good. And normies are not getting the good life either, according to this. Why would they gaslight so much?
Life is all about luck. You either have it or not.

Only the worst kind of sadists would say this is good. And normies are not getting the good life either, according to this. Why would they gaslight so much?
Because of wahman's sexual liberation and sheez. Ur such a queen for sleeping around with 5 guys a week becky

Heehoo ding ding ding. Chad always wins with women.

I don't know how to read. My message is a miracle.

a small percentage of men and all women

(most normie males only pretend to have it but really their labor per dollar/per fuck is so much higher)