Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5 Minutes Of PURE BLACKPILL BRUTALLY

I've been crying out my eyes for 45 minutes thank you this is exactly what I need

If I had his genetics I would be drinking maritini on a beach being a millionaire and posting advice to incels like take more showers and believe in yourself instead of rotting here

It's not fair that how good you have it in life depends on your genetics something you can't control

This world isn't at all egalitarian

If I had his genetics I would be drinking maritini on a beach being a millionaire and posting advice to incels like take more showers and believe in yourself instead of rotting here
same @Incelius Savage

It's not fair that how good you have it in life depends on your genetics something you can't control

This world isn't at all egalitarian
this world is a fucking joke wtf

he's 5'7 which is brutal, but he still mogs majority of males facially

Personally i think prettyboy twink faggots like him should get shot.
He doesn't deserve the genetics evolution gave him
What a fucking faggot i hope he gets his face ripped off in a car accident

Last edited:
he's 5'7 which is brutal, but he still mogs majority of males facially

With this kind of looks his height is not an issue anymore.

Unless he would be a 5'1 manlet but even then

"Don't ever give up! Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!" - Jeremy Meeks

there are copers on this forum who would say it's over because he isn't 6ft

1573371 454880292482f4c46b0f56293f6328f7 1

At least being 5’7” will ground him somewhat

:feelskek: Just be yourself really does work when you’re chad

They spotted his good personality at the first second.

If I looked like that, FUCKKKKKKKKK

I'd say bullshit like "just keep grinding bro", "theres more fish in the sea".

there are copers on this forum who would say it's over because he isn't 6ft
He has a perfect face. He can get any prime aged girl easily. He life mogs ogres who can mostly get old roasties that get wet on size.

He just has amazing personality

I really hate this world, this shit is not even funny

He has a perfect face. He can get any prime aged girl easily. He life mogs ogres who can mostly get old roasties that get wet on size.
I cannot agree. There are a lot of girls with very strict limits on height. Even 10/10 face will not make her date somebody shorter than her.

I cannot agree. There are a lot of girls with very strict limits on height. Even 10/10 face will not make her date somebody shorter than her.
I agree that 99.99 percent of girls wont date a guy who isnt at least couple of inches taller. Depending where he lives there are many girls shorter than 5'7. Many latinas and both east and south asian girls are around 5'3. Black and white girls are really tall.

They assume he's tall because of his face