Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5 minutes ago, fired over the phone.

i didn't even get paid for the last 2 jobs i did, consider yourself lucky you were even able to land a job as a deformed freak of nature

If you're planning on getting revenge, don't do anything because you'll be the first person of interest. Give it a few months, plan, and extract REVENGE.

(This is all theoretical, I do not condone any kind of violence)

ezgif-5-ae3a22d0a4.gif

call them ordering some food and then when they ring your doorbell come out the bushes and shank em

They fired you because you are ugly or short

Darnit this thread makes me rage

Literally how much a cuck must your employer be to fire you over some cunts feeling.

You can’t win because if you did try talking to her you’d have been fired for “harassing her”
Men are the niggers of the 21st Century

Yet females can have stank ass attitudes and be completely rude to ugly male customers and keep their job. Just lol at society.
*Ugly men

Darnit this thread makes me rage

Literally how much a cuck must your employer be to fire you over some cunt’s feeling?

You can’t win because if you did try talking to her you’d have been fired for “harassing her”

The thing that sucks about it more is that it wasn't a national chain kind of store it was a mom-and-pop kind of corner store that makes hamburgers and pizza I'm not talking about a mc-job this was a real business these people also own a drive through car wash that has outside vacuum cleaners and a multi screen movie theater so I had the opportunity to move up in the world within this families organization I'm just shy and quiet because I've been kicked around so much

Yeah I get your point

The collective comfort of women on something as peripheral/ inessential as someone who is just in the background doing his own thing without giving women validation/ happy clappy highlights is worth more than your job. (because of modern social regulations/ anti-oppression pro-humanitarian sentiments that are linked with gender/ CUES AND CLUES OVER PROOF AND TRUTH.

Thus when you are at the expense of that, then they don't even commune or talk to you about it. They presume your neurodivergent, and then distill you from your position at work. Sociology is a huge part of the work environment. But that will just stop you from biting it. You won't get any benefit if you're not good looking/ a cockshore BUT charming swag attitude -- (Which can easily be conduited by femoids to allude your tryhard expresisonality to being a perv.)

Our generation, milennials, live in the social media age. All of the social dynamics that were blatant in highschool are still in effect, but they're just latent. People have not matured. Diversity is an excuse for certain groups to have promiscuous immaturity.

Femarchy/ Matriarchy.
And, if anyone were to stand up in YOUR defense OP, the women can play the oppressed/ that person did X once so he's a X game. You cannot stop the flow of women ransacking our society into some slop-house for the sake of their own primal desires or else you too will be fair game for beta providers (who castrate their ego for sex at every turn) to white knight waste you.

The rationale in this day and age is that the time of the primitive man is OVER. YOU, manoid, must accommodate for hte oppressed for all your milennia of supremacy. If you do not do that then you're UNDESIRABLE for the way the world is supposed to work. So starve, and leave us be, faggot.

Last edited:
CuntTears are saying it's because you were purposefully being creepy btw.

Fuck, this has happened to me a few times plus it didn't help that I wasn't as good at my job as those that had been doing it years. How are you supposed to learn if you aren't even trained properly to begin with?

I just wish I could just win or come into some money, flick society the bird and enjoy what's left of my damn life!

CuntTears are saying it's because you were purposefully being creepy btw.

What a bunch of fucking cunts
Oh look they put me in the cap, how cute.
I can't believe somebody violated the sanctity of the Forum like that
I am extremely pissed off by this inceltears bullshit how the fuck would they know what I was or wasn't they weren't fucking there
Well apparently Reddit is now the new 4chan apparently
Like I wasn't having a hard enough time I have to have some retard screencap me
Probably some goddamn Chad

Last edited:
Reddit is still making fun of me