Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “5 hairstyles women love on guys!”

these haircuts are gonna make u chad bro

NW0, NW0, NW0, NW0 and NW0

The buzzcut is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, if you are not the equivalent of a marble bust it's basically impossible to look good in.

Replace ´guys´ with ´Chad´

Requirement: must have a HTN face or higher, in order to had a these hairstyle works on you

Have a chad hairline is a must step

Its easy getting a cut but all these tik tokers and prettyboys have small foreheads juvenile hairline and basically chad hair
I have a good hair but wind is my enemy i wasnt blessed with a good forehead
I fucking hate this cucked life

Hair style is genetic. The middle parted hair the teen age girls get wet over is 100% genetic.

Its easy getting a cut but all these tik tokers and prettyboys have small foreheads juvenile hairline and basically chad hair
I have a good hair but wind is my enemy i wasnt blessed with a good forehead
I fucking hate this cucked life
i got good hair aswell but a got a Norwood 2 as I might be receding, it looks like shit especially when I buzz my hair every 5 to 6 months (i don’t go to the barber anymore) it exposes my hairline and it looks even worse jfl. I don’t really care how it looks because it’s irrelevant as an incel.

Last edited:
i got good hair aswell but a got a Norwood 2 as I might be receding, it looks like shit especially when I buzz my hair every 5 to 6 months (i don’t go to the barber anymore) it exposes my hairline and it looks even worse jfl. I don’t really care how it looks because it’s irrelevant as an incel.
Im nw1 just a mature hairline thankfully my dad at his 50s has hair its a huge relief although im monitoring the situation you never know

Wow I probably just need to see a new barber!