Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5 guys "raped" a foid

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents

I am absolutely 100% sure no actual rape occured.

>The judge also heard from the two victims, aged 20, who were spending the summer vacation in the nearby town of Alfaz del Pi, and met the suspects on Wednesday via the social app Tinder.

>After arranging to meet in Benidorm, the group decided to go back to the apartment the French men had rented. One of the women left after being allegedly sexually abused, while her friend decided to stay. When the two women met up again hours later, the friend said she had been gang raped after the other left. The victims then went to a health center at 1.45am in Alaz de Pi, where they explained what had happened and underwent a medical examination.

>The judge also heard from the two victims, aged 20, who were spending the summer vacation in the nearby town of Alfaz del Pi, and met the suspects on Wednesday via the social app Tinder.

>After arranging to meet in Benidorm, the group decided to go back to the apartment the French men had rented. One of the women left after being allegedly sexually abused, while her friend decided to stay. When the two women met up again hours later, the friend said she had been gang raped after the other left. The victims then went to a health center at 1.45am in Alaz de Pi, where they explained what had happened and underwent a medical examination.
Sounds like they weren't 10/10 Chads. That is all rape is nowadays.. not being 10/10. In 2019 you can't even trust a cunt to consent to sex. Because of muh foidism she can just decide that it was rape and be instantly believed and you will be put in jail.

Yes for sure they are not chads. Maybe they were with them to get drugs and don't give pussy. And of course the guys wanted retribution. It's obvious that if a woman goes voluntary the guys are not guilty.

Not rape at all

Sex as a sub8 male = rape

rape gangs are always normies

She felt like an ultraslut after getting gangbanged, so she decided to say it was rape, so she would look like a victim and not a whore.

There was no rape. White foids wanted chaddam cock and ended up either with sandnormies or were caught and now trying to save face.

Foids, especially white ones, deserve everything that happens to them.

Oui oui! I mean NON!

She felt like an ultraslut after getting gangbanged, so she decided to say it was rape, so she would look like a victim and not a whore.
I dont believe that is the case, as foids dont have the ability to feel shame

lol they feel shame and guilt whenever they show with ugly male

Unless the chad acts really really creepy and brutal chad can't rape lol

Sometimes they do, maybe one of the guys who gangbanged was an incel but she let him fuck her, to get to fuck his chad friends. After the fact, she felt shame for fucking an ugly male and decided to claim they all raped her.