Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "5 ft 10 Is Manlet"

Y

YellowCarrot

Banned
-
No it's not, 5 ft 10 is above the average height in most countries, 5 ft 10 is also only two inches off 6 ft 0 and it's hard to spot the difference in person.

Men who are 5 ft 10 who think they are "Manlets" Would not survive a day being between 5 ft 2 - 5 ft 7, Calling 5 ft 10 "Manlet height" Is an insult to actual short men who have to live a miserable life.

Short men would kill to be 5 ft 10, Men who are between 5 ft 8 - 5 ft 11 should stop bitching and moaning and be happy that they are not manlets in the first place.

Under 6 ft as a zoomER. Its ovER

Most high IQ Post in Weeks

No it's not, 5 ft 10 is above the average height in most countries, 5 ft 10 is also only two inches off 6 ft 0 and it's hard to spot the difference in person.

Men who are 5 ft 10 who think they are "Manlets" Would not survive a day being between 5 ft 2 - 5 ft 7, Calling 5 ft 10 "Manlet height" Is an insult to actual short men who have to live a miserable life.

Short men would kill to be 5 ft 10, Men who are between 5 ft 8 - 5 ft 11 should stop bitching and moaning and be happy that they are not manlets in the first place.
manlet cope, average white zoomer is 6'6, ethnics and old people decrease the mean

Not to mention that additional height is utterly useless. Tallfags often struggle with problems with the back, knees and the heart.

JFL at the myth that foids pickiness is just natural selection

Locally its below avg for my age group so it sucks

I hate being 5'5". I feel like I'm a different species than other people. Well that might be due to mental issues actually.

Keep coping bro

Did u ever saw someone with your heigth with a foid.( white only)

Unless ethnic couples.

It really depends on the country. In some white majority countries, 5'10 is average foid height.

5'10 is high-tier manlet. It's not exactly over, but you're well below average. (In Scandinavia).

5´9 and below is manlet.
Im 5´8 and even fucking teens mog me, im forced to wear uncomfy insoles that destroy my feet

5'10 is not tall either. I'm 5'10 myself and it's not uncommon to get height-mogged by foids and teenagers, even 14 yo girls. Don't forget foids like to wear heels too.

In a room full of 10 people, 5’8”-6’ “manlets” always notice the three zoomer chads taller than them but not the seven zoomers on par with them or that they mog. Fake manlets on this site have the same exact mentality as foids and should kill themselves ASAP (in minecraft pe)

5'10 is not tall either. I'm 5'10 myself and it's not uncommon to get height-mogged by foids and teenagers, even 14 yo girls. Don't forget foids like to wear heels too.
Average Zoomer is 6’6 bro.