Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5 foot tall smelly illegal spics are getting married while we rot.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
1525037900530.png

JBI (Just be illegal)

If you live in USA you can easily marry a 3rd world women for visa if you didn't know.

they completely lifemog me

If you live in USA you can easily marry a 3rd world women for visa if you didn't know.

That’s a whitecel option it seems.

Dont wanna come across as racist since Im really not but border hopping spics are legit equal to sewer rats. They are legit all disgusting animals so this shouldnt surprise you, they are dating within their own league. Latina girls are usually like 4' 3'' so 5' 0'' is actually tall for them. Even Trump called them out for infesting Cali and breeding like crazy, theyre an invasive species.

Now when I think bout it I should probably move to Cali and marry one of them. THat just might be my way to escape inceldom.

Yeah but the women they marry are 4'11'' 200 lbs with mustaches.

Low tier Mexican women are probably the ugliest things in existence tbh tbh.

Yeah but the women they marry are 4'11'' 200 lbs with mustaches.

Low tier Mexican women are probably the ugliest things in existence tbh tbh.
Yeah they have some really hot latina woman but those hot woman usually have a lot of European DNA, the rest of the Mexican woman are predominantly native dna.

FUCK YOU BITCH im latino and aint got shit to show for it!!!!

Fucking low iq post. This can be said about any race you retard. Every race has its low tier people that date within their own tier. Ugly curries get married to ugly curries I don't see you complaining about that. Fucking middle eastern marry ugly middle easterners. ETC. What the fuck are you complain about. This is the equivalent of going back to your homeland and marrying someone there.

I
FUCK YOU BITCH im latino and aint got shit to show for it!!!!

Fucking low iq post. This can be said about any race you retard. Every race has its low tier people that date within their own tier. Ugly curries get married to ugly curries I don't see you complaining about that. Fucking middle eastern marry ugly middle easterners. ETC. What the fuck are you complain about. This is the equivalent of going back to your homeland and marrying someone there.
Added to the title to clarify I'm talking about illegals.

Yeah they have some really hot latina woman but those hot woman usually have a lot of European DNA, the rest of the Mexican woman are predominantly native dna.
Those types can afford to be picky as hell.

I

Added to the title to clarify I'm talking about illegals.
Illegals can still get married to uglyass women. Chicanos have no one.

Yeah but they're mostly marrying fat smelly greasetoads. At least from what I've seen and I used to live around a lot of illegal beaners.

Yeah but they're mostly marrying fat smelly greasetoads. At least from what I've seen and I used to live around a lot of illegal beaners.
Nah man, they get married to heroin addicts that kill them. It awesome.

> Just be white