Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy <5' fat whore wants a 6'+ chiseled jaw tyrone and she is very pissed off because she gets approached by subhumans only

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just found this fat fucking ugly ass mongrel entitled bitch while I was chadfishing over POF.

She is also a borderline hag, 35 years old:

Screenshot from 2019 01 19 03 44 43

This is her:

Screenshot from 2019 01 19 03 45 06

This also proves there is no wall, she can still get tyrones.

Now Imagine her looksmatch. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
did it really begun for curries?
Curry

a 4/10 post wall foid that want 8-9/10 guys yonger than her, and WE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE HIGH STANDARDS?!?!?

I always say this, stacy's don't care about us, they will laugh if a incel try to approach her, but this thing, this are the ones that hate us

a 4/10 post wall foid that want 8-9/10 guys yonger than her, and WE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE HIGH STANDARDS?!?!?

I always say this, stacy's don't care about us, they will laugh if a incel try to approach her, but this thing, this are the ones that hate us

Ragefuel. :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

One of our manletmancers getting it. These entitled roasties can go to hell.

What an unbelievable whore. Pure rage fuek.

she is a free and indipendet womoid that can fuck whoever she finds attractive you inkel if you were attractive too maybe just maybe you could have a gf

I've never been on a online dating site but every girl on them seems to fat i guess it makes sense since hot girls just get approached in person

notice her strategically taken photo which tries as best as possible to hide the fact shes a landwhale

notice her strategically taken photo which tries as best as possible to hide the fact shes a landwhale
would this really matter? even with full picture she could find someone to fuck just not chad but yeah now that i think about it its a problem all women should be able to fuck chad

African-Americans women are the most sexually active ethnic group of women.

I've never been on a online dating site but every girl on them seems to fat i guess it makes sense since hot girls just get approached in person

You can get many hot girls on tinder/bumble I guess, I don't own any smartphone, so I use POF and OKC for chadfishing, and these two are the lowest tier dating sites, full off post wall ugly landwhales and they are very fun to play with. They have like 2~3 kids, married multiple times, ugly, fat, but still thirsty for chads. It's so fucked up.

with the filter that makes ur face look better
You can get many hot girls on tinder/bumble I guess, I don't own any smartphone, so I use POF and OKC for chadfishing, and these two are the lowest tier dating sites, full off post wall ugly landwhales and they are very fun to play with. They have like 2~3 kids, married multiple times, ugly, fat, but still thirsty for chads. It's so fucked up.
lol

What a subhuman

screenshot-from-2019-01-19-03-45-06-png.82322

Nice snapchat filter on her uggo moneyface.

A few extra pounds:feelskek::feelskek:

like all foids she entitled to chad only

Being less than 5'0 literally classifies you as a midget right? Or maybe its 4'10. Either way she could be a midget or is within shaving distance of it.

She doesn't even deserve a human being.

pof is so fucking cucked too, fatties get the upperhand because they dont have to select the weight they are or technically give any clue to how skinny or fat the femoid is, because they can pick cucked options like " prefer not to say" and " a few extra pounds body type" fucking lol

Being less than 5'0 literally classifies you as a midget right? Or maybe its 4'10. Either way she could be a midget or is within shaving distance of it.

She doesn't even deserve a human being.
And it would still reject a man below 6 ft

The fucked up thing is: she probably could get one.

@RREEEEEEEEE look how wide her nose is:feelskek:

IT and normalfags will defend this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back