Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5' 5'' ethnicel gets ripped, do you find this impressive?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
wzzLlK0.jpg

I mean this is cool but at 5' 5'' its hes basically gone from incel to incel. Additionally at that height is it really hard to get ripped? From my understanding getting ripped as a short guy is incredibly easy and not impressive at all, if you are short it is kind of expected that you put in 1 hour each month to work out and get that ripped physique.

Yea its easy but that physique change is nice. He looks like he gained height in those pics lol.

Depends on his face too

He looks good but 5'5 is still midget tier.

Nice physique but still won't get him laid.

Whole entire pectoral is lacking, if he bloat maxx for two yeara then cuts he'll be able to step on a physique competition stage. Obviously at around 5-8% bf.

thats basically what i look like, except my pecs are bigger

Keep coping. Ripped and in a frat and you think he isn't getting laid? Lol.

Being ripped and NT, of course he'll get laid. I mean if he was an autist with that body, it wouldn't help him.

Being ripped and NT, of course he'll get laid. I mean if he was an autist with that body, it wouldn't help him.

So you mean his personality is getting him laid?

It looks like he lives in Asia and that's why he's getting laid.

It looks like he lives in Asia and that's why he's getting laid.

OH FUCK SO REVERSE JBW WORKS, FUCK IM A GENIUS

@testacccount99

OH FUCK SO REVERSE JBW WORKS, FUCK IM A GENIUS

@testacccount99
Yeah you're not wrong at all. Ethnicn are at huge disadvantage in the west compared to their original countries. Only low IQ morons and copers would believe otherwise.

6'2 and fat > 5'5 and ripped

The getting ripped easy might be a genetic thing

How do you know ? Maybe he took this picture when he visited Asia.

Maybe our thoughts are just an echo of a space monkeys lucid dream.

If you read the original topic some users guess from the buffalo chicken cheese fries he mentions he goes to UCSB and he all but admits it.

You just want to cope so hard you are denying reality.

How much cope am i going to have to destroy in one topic? Keep it coming.

Maybe our thoughts are just an echo of a space monkeys lucid dream.

If you read the original topic some users guess from the buffalo chicken cheese fries he mentions he goes to UCSB and he all but admits it.

You just want to cope so hard you are denying reality.
What reality ? That personality gets you laid ? Really ?

Keep coping. Ripped and in a frat and you think he isn't getting laid? Lol.

Fuck lol
Height theorists are on suicide watch
This gives me lifefuel

The reality where people dont have to pass the incel looks brigade to get pussy.
Why are you even on that forum tbh ? You're not even a blackpilled normie. If you think we're retarded with our looks theory, then just get out and go somewhere else.

Just spitting truth. The blackpill must remain untainted by copes if its to retain its integrity.
What blackpill? Youre dispensing bluepills

he's 5'5 so it will always be over

@imbored21

121 @ 19% BF = 23 pound of fat
131@ 11% BF = 14.5 pound of fat

Therefore muscle gained = 18.5 pound lean

So, just take it slow with the bulking. You don't need to put on heaps of weight to look ripped at your height

nope. if you are a manlet your best bet is to stay lean and pray that a subhuman femoid gives you the light of day. getting ripped makes manlets look less proportional and even worse.

He has a good face from what I see so he should have no problem

He looks WAY better in the last 2 pics.

His pics look very good however he is not standing next to a average human as he would get absolutely height/frame mogged by an average bloke...when will they learn?

Think it's good work for 2 years. Smaller guys get ripped faster than tall guys but it's still good. I imagine WWII Vietcongs to look like that lol

He’s Asian and 5’5, it’s not doing much.

wzzLlK0.jpg

I mean this is cool but at 5' 5'' its hes basically gone from incel to incel. Additionally at that height is it really hard to get ripped? From my understanding getting ripped as a short guy is incredibly easy and not impressive at all, if you are short it is kind of expected that you put in 1 hour each month to work out and get that ripped physique.
show me a currycel then I will be suprised, ricecels have hope, especially this guy, 6/10 after getting ripped.

5'5 in the Philippines or Vietnam (where it looks like he is from) with his body will do really well, since most dudes aren't really over 5'7 there.

Not so much in the USA.

Yeah, his face isn't unattractive either.