Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 5' 1" mini Stacey gets a Lamborghini

The flex is too big.
kadir misiroglu

So when can i spread her legs?

i want to aggressively pound that blonde petite whore. her short height makes me extremely hard

She's not Stacey though.

Too fat to be Stacy

The daft cunt crashed her bmw into a wall by accidentally pressing the wrong pedal. Do you even even have a clutch in America since you all drive automatics. Fuckin retard fails to see the difference between the brake and accelerator. Won't be long until she wraps the lambo round a lamp post.

She'll crash it 2moro and get a new one

you can earn way more than that coding but yeah not enough to live like a hole on tutorial mode

Why is she showing her affection for that car and not me :feelsree:

This midget is not Stacy, Stacy should be tall

Wasted on her. She will never drive it to its full potential

Meanwhile feminists claim women are oppressed and have harder lives. Not once has any men gained anything good just for just existing, let alone a Lamborghini.

Her 6'3 bf has a Ferrari - foids just can't lose.

Last edited:
Her bf drives a Ferrari, Girls just can't loose unless maybe they are being acid faced.

365035083 18409460197062582 6146414779751757443 n

Damn it imagine how easy life must be for you if you are a western, white, rich Stacey your only problem in life would be there is no Chad in the vicinity or Chad pumped and dumped her cause her personality detector malfunctioned

Damn it imagine how easy life must be for you if you are a western, white, rich Stacey your only problem in life would be there is no Chad in the vicinity or Chad pumped and dumped her cause her personality detector malfunctioned
What's interesting is that she seems to be one of those rare female nymphos because she fucked all the guys from her ex bf social circles, excluding Indian guy. None of them was good looking. But i get your point.