Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4yr old r/drama thread about incels

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
I recommend reading this (comments) if you haven’t already

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6skzz7/rincels_drops_the_ultimate_blackpill_and_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Taking responsibility for your life is the opposite of cope. If everything can be blamed on your horrific face / height / whatever it isn't your fault. The fact is though you're choosing to post on r/incels when you could be doing literally anything else that could improve your situation.

And fwiw no one cares about your suicide bait. Much like everything else if you kill yourself it'll be your decision and your fault.
Probably average female opinion.
Kinda makes me feel like shit, I'm not terrible looking, and I'm a decent enough guy, but out of 500 swipes I got 1 single match, and this child rapist got over 150 out of 200.
Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'r/incels was right again'
> the nuclear pill is that grills want to fuck hot men? (+135)
> you really don't see anything wrong with flirting and wanting to fuck a child rapist who's basically bragging about it? nothing wrong with it at all? sure maybe its just a hook up, but you find nothing morally wrong with hooking up with a child rapist? and dont give me the crap about men do it too give me a legit answer (+189)

Women don’t care if a man is a rapist or a racist as long as he is good looking. Sadly all the left wing men will never get it and will continue worshiping/supporting women.

Cope. Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ed Kemper all had good personalities.

What the fuck?

The original image was about the chadfish who was disguised to be a chld rapst and he talked about it and still foids wanted to meet to fuck, right? so fucking brutal :fuk:

Here it is:
View: http://imgur.com/GcGihfg

And here's an archive of the /r/incels thread: https://archive.is/LPBZS

Very funny. I read some comments on drama and some foids were like: "b-bb-b-b-b-but men would do it too!!!!!!1111111111111". The good ol "they are doing it therefore it's okay to do it too :lul::lul::lul::lul:"

Room temperature IQ moment :lul::lul::lul:

Btw images not loading, but it has 200k views.. wow..

What the fuck?
They were trolling the reddit admins by pretending to be gay, which according to the leftist reddit admins is a protected group, but also being furries - not exactly sure why.

The reddit admins continued to move in the direction of banning them altogether, and you'll notice that currently, only a few people are allowed to post and nobody is allowed to write text comments. It's all a big joke. They're daring reddit to ban a subreddit with no actual content.

They've moved off reddit to https://rdrama.net/ anyway

They were trolling the reddit admins by pretending to be gay, which according to the leftist reddit admins is a protected group, but also being furries - not exactly sure why.

The reddit admins continued to move in the direction of banning them altogether, and you'll notice that currently, only a few people are allowed to post and nobody is allowed to write text comments. It's all a big joke. They're daring reddit to ban a subreddit with no actual content.
oh ok so they're doing a high IQ move.

I thought a gay furry jannie got a little too power hungry or something.

Don't browse aoydit

how can someone be so delusional

some foids were like: "b-bb-b-b-b-but men would do it too!!!!!!1111111111111".
Of course men would do it! Sex is the object for men. A man who puts his dick in 10 crazy women and ghosts them, then marries one good woman and has X number of children with her out-competes the man who waits and marries the good woman and has only those X number of children.

By contrast, a woman who sluts it up and get pregnant by a man who then ghosts her is a failure in her role as reproductive gatekeeper. She gets out-competed by the woman who marries.

But of course, this doesn't matter much anymore. So long as the birth control and welfare hold out, foids can be retarded with no consequences.

Of course men would do it! Sex is the object for men. A man who puts his dick in 10 crazy women and ghosts them, then marries one good woman and has X number of children with her out-competes the man who waits and marries the good woman and has only those X number of children.

By contrast, a woman who sluts it up and get pregnant by a man who then ghosts her is a failure in her role as reproductive gatekeeper. She gets out-competed by the woman who marries.

But of course, this doesn't matter much anymore. So long as the birth control and welfare hold out, foids can be retarded with no consequences.
So true. Couples that stay married bring the best environment for children to develop. After my parents got divorced I went downhill so bad it's not even funny :feelsseriously: