Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 4th of july coming up for usacels

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
★★★★★
I can't wait to hear people outside having fun, knowing couples are kissing under beautiful fireworks while i'm gonna be all alone in my room ldar'ing

60130   SoyBooru

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: fr
I remember reading a news story somewhere about how in japan, a large percentage of women expect sex after seeing fireworks, at festivals for example. Found the article

At the time I was still hopeful, that someday that'd be me, once I just worked hard enough, got a stable enough career, etc. Eventually it was just another awakening to the blackpill, the knowledge that for most women and for men who are deemed desirable by women (good looking, tall), they live these crazy sex-filled lives where everyday things we all take for granted are actually precursors to sex, all under our noses while we just see these things innocently for what they are on the surface. brutal.

This is why I HATE this holiday with a burning passion.

There's no independence for my race!

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: fr
I remember reading a news story somewhere about how in japan, a large percentage of women expect sex after seeing fireworks, at festivals for example. Found the article

At the time I was still hopeful, that someday that'd be me, once I just worked hard enough, got a stable enough career, etc. Eventually it was just another awakening to the blackpill, the knowledge that for most women and for men who are deemed desirable by women (good looking, tall), they live these crazy sex-filled lives where everyday things we all take for granted are actually precursors to sex, all under our noses while we just see these things innocently for what they are on the surface. brutal.
Makes me wanna go to japan, but i know good and well im just as much of a subhuman worldwide that I am here

I can't wait to hear people outside having fun, knowing couples are kissing under beautiful fireworks while i'm gonna be all alone in my room ldar'ing

View attachment 1191393
Other holidays I can just stay in my room in quiet. Every firework blast is a reminder that someone my age is living a quality of life 100x better than mine. fml

true, i should get 2 happy meals for myself tomorrow

Makes me wanna go to japan, but i know good and well im just as much of a subhuman worldwide that I am here
Do you speak any Japanese?

I think geomaxxing is usually worth a shot if one has the means.

Do you speak any Japanese?

I think geomaxxing is usually worth a shot if one has the means.
i only studied the alphabet about 2 years ago, that's as far as i got unfortunately:fuk: i always remember the "ku" symbol cause they say to think of pacmans mouth. paKUman ,pacman,

i only studied the alphabet about 2 years ago, that's as far as i got unfortunately:fuk: i always remember the "ku" symbol cause they say to think of pacmans mouth. paKUman ,pacman,
Ah, nice mnemonic

Independence Day was a good movie but I wish the aliens ate the nigger Will Smith though

Everyday is just another reason to drink.