Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4cm cock

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

I am 25 years old and an office worker. I look ordinary, but I have an extraordinary life. I am no different from children of the same age group. I have no stunting phenomenon. My height is also the average of children of the same age group.
When I went to high school, some of my classmates gradually began to change their voices. They grew armpit hair, pubic hair, and leg hair. I never had any.
When I went to high school, I didn't even enter puberty. My voice was super girl-like, so I was called by my classmates as a "girlfriend". I still remember being dragged into a large toilet by my classmates to check the size of my penis when I was going to the toilet. Miserable one more title ''Nano Cock''
After that incident, I didn't dare to go to the bathroom at school and went to college. No matter how urgent I was, I would rush back to the dormitory to go to the toilet. I feel inferior at all. I don't look like a boy at all. I haven't changed my voice. This world can't kill the people who bullied me now those people have girlfriends and start a family and why should I be bullied...I did nothing wrong maybe it's best to leave...

What CHOSHENWANG posted:

4 cm
Even if you earn 100 million a year, you are still a bachelor

And his frickin parents didnt took him to a doctor on time. He should murder them.

4cm cock is fucking brutal, never began.

I am 25 years old and an office worker. I look ordinary, but I have an extraordinary life. I am no different from children of the same age group. I have no stunting phenomenon. My height is also the average of children of the same age group.
When I went to high school, some of my classmates gradually began to change their voices. They grew armpit hair, pubic hair, and leg hair. I never had any.
When I went to high school, I didn't even enter puberty. My voice was super girl-like, so I was called by my classmates as a "girlfriend". I still remember being dragged into a large toilet by my classmates to check the size of my penis when I was going to the toilet. Miserable one more title ''Nano Cock''
After that incident, I didn't dare to go to the bathroom at school and went to college. No matter how urgent I was, I would rush back to the dormitory to go to the toilet. I feel inferior at all. I don't look like a boy at all. I haven't changed my voice. This world can't kill the people who bullied me now those people have girlfriends and start a family and why should I be bullied...I did nothing wrong maybe it's best to leave...
penis inspection - failed :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL

mostly suicide seems legit tbh

I mean 4 cm flaccid may be 12-13 cm hard, so... I dont get it.
Or he was hard when guys took off his pants?