Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 4chan is unusable

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
Post cooldowns are large as fuck.

I tried looking at that place. It was somewhat confusing. I wish its threads were organized like they are here, and that they had a native search function.

I tried looking at that place. It was somewhat confusing. I wish its threads were organized like they are here, and that they had a native search function.
It's actually good when you get used to it. It's an imageboard, not a forum and it should be so.

The captchas got too annoying for me

It's actually good when you get used to it. It's an imageboard, not a forum and it should be so.
that i agree with but the captchas are so fucking annoying and having to wait for a long ass time to be able post again is a pain in the arse man it used to be so much better

that i agree with but the captchas are so fucking annoying and having to wait for a long ass time to be able post again is a pain in the arse man it used to be so much better
I agree. They must have done it because of AI. But I hope they find a better solution.