Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4chan is normie as fuck

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
ive been browsing since 2008-09 or so but i just realized after flipping through /soc/ how much of a normie shithole it really is. /b/ was heaven for like 2008-2011 then r9k till about 2014 the place is basically facebook reddit gag at this point

incel forums are the place to be

/pol is still alive and yea, r9k is only good for fapping tbh, /int maybe

I browsed r9k from 2016 to 2017 and then left for incels.is

Yeah, it was taken over by normies a long time ago.
8ch is pretty cool, far less people there and far less active than 4chan back in 08 or 09, but it at least isn't infested by normies like current 4chan is.

In a few years, "incel" will be as normie as "robot". Sound funny, but as places like braincels are subverted by normie garbage, soon you'll have other incel spaces allowing "femcels" and letting normies shit everything up by posting about their breakups, mocking actual incels, etc... Just like r9k

The normies will chase "lonely" culture to the end of the earth until they eradicate it, and then assume our identity in a bastardized form

That’s why I’m on 8chan.

ive been browsing since 2008-09 or so but i just realized after flipping through /soc/ how much of a normie shithole it really is. /b/ was heaven for like 2008-2011 then r9k till about 2014 the place is basically facebook reddit gag at this point

incel forums are the place to be

I'm pretty similar in that in that regard. I used /b/ from 2006 to 2009/2010 and r9k from 2012 to 2014. It's insane how much those boards have gone downhill since then. Not even worth lurking now.

In a few years, "incel" will be as normie as "robot". Sound funny, but as places like braincels are subverted by normie garbage, soon you'll have other incel spaces allowing "femcels" and letting normies shit everything up by posting about their breakups, mocking actual incels, etc... Just like r9k

The normies will chase "lonely" culture to the end of the earth until they eradicate it, and then assume our identity in a bastardized form
This is true. They act like they hate us but they really want our status. Im glad SergeantIncel and the mod's keep this place pretty clean, at least we know he won't let FHO's in. If incels.is stay's like this we might not have to worry about normie infestation.

This is true. They act like they hate us but they really want our status. Im glad SergeantIncel and the mod's keep this place pretty clean, at least we know he won't let FHO's in. If incels.is stay's like this we might not have to worry about normie infestation.
I've already seen it happen to multiple other blackpill/looksmaxxing forums that allow women and sexhavers to post and even brag, I only hope Sergeantincel doesn't ever have to sell this place

I've already seen it happen to multiple other blackpill/looksmaxxing forums that allow women and sexhavers to post and even brag, I only hope Sergeantincel doesn't ever have to sell this place
Yeah,Most blackpill site's get diluted by redpiller's and forever aloner's who are close to being incel but haven't yet taken the blackpill. If enough of them join then eventualy the site become's just another r/forever alone.

Maybe if SergeantIncel has trouble affording the site he could set up a gofundme to keep the place open.

Most guys are getting kissed and fucked. We're the only ones out of the loop.

Was already a normie for years, that's why I stopped browsing, even pol is infested

I've came to learn over the years, that most of them have social lives, gfs/bfs, and probably have everything we hope to have. The Skype and webcam threads sucks ass.

They were already many Normies on 4chan to begin with and yes there's also more now. Anyways, they can keep it.

the ocean contains water

Holy fuck you're right. Attention whores are the worst thing on the internet and they are fucking everywhere

>"join teh discord server"
Ea4

r9k is a complete joke now
/b/ has been normie for a long time
/a/ is decent hasn't changed much just normies coming in asking "is dis anime gud?"