Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 4chan is full of autsitic retarded trollls

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Before i had shit pc i kept reading threads on /v/ how shit elden ring is now then i played it myself literally best souls game so far LITERAL kino and those retards shit on such game? i genuinely believe only trolls would do something like that or full blown shit brained retards.

They're just closet redditors trying to be edgy

why are you on 4tranny?

Before i had shit pc i kept reading threads on /v/ how shit elden ring is now then i played it myself literally best souls game so far LITERAL kino and those retards shit on such game? i genuinely believe only trolls would do something like that or full blown shit brained retards.
I've pretty much never seen 4chan niggers express a majority positive sentiment towards literally anything. The discourse on any kind of game/book/anime/movie will almost always be dominated by people bitching about it

This is also universal with discussion of absolutely any conceivable topic on 4chan. You will find people having deranged neurotic meltdowns over food on /ck/ and cars on /o/

I only visit /lit/ tbh. Sometimes /a/ but that place is a trash heap

Elden Ring is decent but nowhere near the best souls like game,that'd be Dark Souls 1.

Water​

Water (chemical formula H2O) is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent[1]). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite providing neither food, energy, nor organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°.[2] "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.
A number of natural states of water exist. It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Clouds consist of suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor.
Water covers about 71% of the Earth's surface, with seas and oceans making up most of the water volume on earth (about 96.5%).[3] Small portions of water occur as groundwater (1.7%), in the glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland (1.7%), and in the air as vapor, clouds (consisting of ice and liquid water suspended in air), and precipitation (0.001%).[4][5] Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration (evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea.
Water plays an important role in the world economy. Approximately 70% of the freshwater used by humans goes to agriculture.[6] Fishing in salt and fresh water bodies has been, and continues to be a major source of food for many parts of the world, providing 6.5% of global protein.[7] Much of the long-distance trade of commodities (such as oil, natural gas, and manufactured products) is transported by boats through seas, rivers, lakes, and canals. Large quantities of water, ice, and steam are used for cooling and heating, in industry and homes. Water is an excellent solvent for a wide variety of substances both mineral and organic; as such it is widely used in industrial processes, and in cooking and washing. Water, ice and snow are also central to many sports and other forms of entertainment, such as swimming, pleasure boating, boat racing, surfing, sport fishing, diving, ice skating and skiing.

IMO Elden Ring sucks. The combat feels like shit, too sluggish considering how fast the enemies are. And exploring the open world is tedious as fuck tbh. All of the previous entries mog

IMO Elden Ring sucks. The combat feels like shit, too sluggish considering how fast the enemies are. And exploring the open world is tedious as fuck tbh. All of the previous entries mog
Idk maybe ur build was trash? im doing int/dex and everything is smooth asf and i played all souls games and elden ring mogs to oblivion all of them.

I've pretty much never seen 4chan niggers express a majority positive sentiment towards literally anything. The discourse on any kind of game/book/anime/movie will almost always be dominated by people bitching about it

This is also universal with discussion of absolutely any conceivable topic on 4chan. You will find people having deranged neurotic meltdowns over food on /ck/ and cars on /o/
Are you a nigger? Because that is nigger logic

ooh ok so you're just ass?

Are you a nigger? Because that is nigger logic
Wtf are you talking about bitch it's just a basic factual observation that anyone who has ever used 4chan has also inevitably noticed. Which part is the "logic"? Curry IQ moment

Wtf are you talking about bitch it's just a basic factual observation that anyone who has ever used 4chan has also inevitably noticed. Which part is the "logic"? Curry IQ moment
I'm just noticing your black and have low IQ way of seeing things, as is indicated by your nigger diction. I can detect race purely through words and it doesn't take muhfugga boi fo sho niggerspeak text to do it either

I'm just noticing your black and have low IQ way of seeing things, as is indicated by your nigger diction. I can detect race purely through words and it doesn't take muhfugga bixnood talk to do it either
I already told you I'm rice last time you asked fucking retard, you're talking about IQ when you yourself are a double digit IQ and low consciousness pajeet with short term memory loss:lul:

I already told you I'm rice last time you asked fucking retard, you're talking about IQ when you yourself are a double digit IQ and low consciousness pajeet with short term memory loss:lul:
Oh fuck, this one's on me. Then again chinks are so unmemorable they barely register in my memory anyway

Water​

Water (chemical formula H2O) is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent[1]). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite providing neither food, energy, nor organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°.[2] "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.
A number of natural states of water exist. It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Clouds consist of suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor.
Water covers about 71% of the Earth's surface, with seas and oceans making up most of the water volume on earth (about 96.5%).[3] Small portions of water occur as groundwater (1.7%), in the glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland (1.7%), and in the air as vapor, clouds (consisting of ice and liquid water suspended in air), and precipitation (0.001%).[4][5] Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration (evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea.
Water plays an important role in the world economy. Approximately 70% of the freshwater used by humans goes to agriculture.[6] Fishing in salt and fresh water bodies has been, and continues to be a major source of food for many parts of the world, providing 6.5% of global protein.[7] Much of the long-distance trade of commodities (such as oil, natural gas, and manufactured products) is transported by boats through seas, rivers, lakes, and canals. Large quantities of water, ice, and steam are used for cooling and heating, in industry and homes. Water is an excellent solvent for a wide variety of substances both mineral and organic; as such it is widely used in industrial processes, and in cooking and washing. Water, ice and snow are also central to many sports and other forms of entertainment, such as swimming, pleasure boating, boat racing, surfing, sport fishing, diving, ice skating and skiing.

elden ring is for faggots

Idk maybe ur build was trash? im doing int/dex and everything is smooth asf and i played all souls games and elden ring mogs to oblivion all of them.
Maybe I’ll restart from scratch (only beat Godrick anyway) and just go full mage. It feels like I have to try to enjoy this game, it just isn’t naturally fun like the others

It' objectively the worst souls game. Good game but worse than the others

4chan = Foidchan

Every post that can be about foids, IS about foids.

You can post literally anything you want on 4chan and yet half of the posts are about women.

I have similar videogame taste with 4chan tbh

I suck at all the games though. The combat just sucks tbh
yeah like you have to be pitch perfect when dodging and shit lol

I play a high dex build with a little bit of faith for incantations on annoying enemies mainly fire ones for the burning effect. My main weapons are a bow and the blood hound sword thing you get from killing beastman azula with the wolf guy i think the weapon is??? With of course my finger ring/seal to cast my incantations and light armor