Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4chan incel mogs gay sheriff

why didn't he shoot that 4shitter in the head instead?

what are you a retarded bootlicker?
what does that have to do with anything you faggot I'm just saying he should've shot the prick who made these dumb pussy threats in a tranny site made for pigskin cucks like you

what does that have to do with anything you faggot I'm just saying he should've shot the prick who made these dumb pussy threats in a tranny site made for pigskin cucks like you
:feelskek:

what a smug tyrannical cunt

I don't understand what's going on.

Shilling for a blue nigger sheriff, couldn't be me. We got some bootlickers in here

Looks like mick Foley

The 4chanigger heightmogged him to oblivion. Sheriff Troonwood needs to stop riding his own ego tbh.

No freedom of expression for your goyim

First world problems.

Looks like a 4channer for sure

The 4chanigger heightmogged him to oblivion. Sheriff Troonwood needs to stop riding his own ego tbh.
non blackpilled manlets are the single most dangerous thing on earth, they live an undeniable blackpilled existence white upholding cucked bluepill mentality, the dissonance makes them crazy like Shitwood here. Like even if he tries this guy there is no way a nigga is going to jail from an un actionable threat made on a forum that wasn't a call to harm of a threat he promise to fill out. He just wants the publicity of bringing out the subhumans to make fun of them, but ended up getting heightmogged :feelzez:

I love how the sheriff's twitter account deliberately misquotes what he actually posted. What Golden posted was "someone should just him in the head"
Not just shoot him in the head. The way they misquoted him makes it seem like he was in a conversation with another person telling them to do it in some sort of conspiracy. Which is not what happened at all. Classic Jew word games. Hope that faggot shabbos goy shitwood gets sued into obilivion and then his head just randomly explodes for no reason whatsoever:feelshehe:

Land of the free. I hope they all get sentenced to the death penalty

So many bootlickers in the twitter comments. America is finished. I give it 10 years before free speech is offically abolished and you get sentenced to prison for saying Nigger:feelskek:

Incels bulling incels. Dude looks like a .is mod standing there pretending to be tough

So many bootlickers in the twitter comments. America is finished. I give it 10 years before free speech is offically abolished and you get sentenced to prison for saying Nigger:feelskek:
agreed fucking over. Unironically traitor Maxxing for China might be based at this point.

I love how the sheriff's twitter account deliberately misquotes what he actually posted. What Golden posted was "someone should just him in the head"
Not just shoot him in the head. The way they misquoted him makes it seem like he was in a conversation with another person telling them to do it in some sort of conspiracy. Which is not what happened at all. Classic Jew word games. Hope that faggot shabbos goy shitwood gets sued into obilivion and then his head just randomly explodes for no reason whatsoever:feelshehe:
classic pig tactics.

Sheriff's side profile looks a little Jewish. Gigacucked anyway. Arrest the gang bangers if you're so bored and leave people on the internet using free speech alone.

More of a sizemog tbh

didnt read + kys

damn this guy is more of a true incel than 99% of this forum.

also fuck the pigs