Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 4chan has finally fallen

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
The word “soy” has been banned from the site. Cucked mods let normalfags and roasties shit on the board but go full Nazi on a word that is neither racist or sexist.

Also I’ve seen people say they were incel in threads and get attacked immediately.

Finally? 4chan fell as soon as Pepe became a normie meme. Pepe, "traps are not gay", kekistan all became normie (albeit low-tier normie) memes.

Why????

The soyboy post were funny af

>Caring about halfchan in current year

no fucking way! even 4CHAN is cucked now?

So it's turning into reddit v2 ? Can't say i'm surprised. It became normie central after jewtubers started doing le funny webms and le funny greentext readings.

left 4chan in 2011
never looked back
im surprised you are still there OP

The word “soy” has been banned from the site. Cucked mods let normalfags and roasties shit on the board but go full Nazi on a word that is neither racist or sexist.

Also I’ve seen people say they were incel in threads and get attacked immediately.
4chan has been in the gutter for years now. What we are seeing, however, is the place finally crashing and burning into flames. 4chan being shit is old news, but seeing them go full dictatorship is shocking but unsurprising. I knew it was done for when you couldn't even initiate raids anymore.

I migrated to 8chan in 2016, but even that place is turning into the hellhole that 4chan became. All the other alternatives are also dead or inactive. There's almost nowhere else to go to have our own space, except for wizchan. Wizchan is alive and kicking, and it hasn't gone to shit (yet).

No 4chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally? 4chan fell as soon as Pepe became a normie meme. Pepe, "traps are not gay", kekistan all became normie (albeit low-tier normie) memes.
It’s been falling for a while now. Rome has been falling for decades, but it was still a big deal when it finally kicked the bucket for good.

It’s been falling for a while now. Rome has been falling for decades, but it was still a big deal when it finally kicked the bucket for good.
4chan may even rival facebook at this point, minus the real identity. Fuck knows though, they might even implement that or implement social media websites into it.

It's just a wordfilter. I'm not sure what you're so concerned about.

soyboy was a stupid meme anyways. it was just a rehash of "numale."

"""Robots"""

4chan fell with the captcha

Didn't you get an Asian gf, what happened?
Also I only went on pol so at least that place isn't cucked.

soyboy was a stupid meme anyways. it was just a rehash of "numale."

I've always thought it useful to have clear delineations made for this set of terms. My categorization:

soyboy: the classic patchy beard, thick glasses, male feminist chucklefuck. Whether or not you subscribe to the phytoestrogen hysteria, the soybean is the perfect seal of this type: grown in large quantities to become various substitute meats and a constituent of the lion's share of the industrial food supply. An unremarkable, nutritionally suspect crop; the leading representative of the Ersatz.

nu-male = metrosexual twink fuccboi

bugman = a less diminutive sounding 'normie'. A nice broadly applicable term for herd-thinkers of all stripes. Some prefer to confine this term to shitlib technocratic rationalizers, some to the sort of faceless cafè denizen with which every major city choked. In my estimation, it's too useful to waste on such a narrow grouping. There are sportsbugs, bugsluts, businessbugs, hickbugs, progbugs, conservabugs, indiebugs; it's endless, really.

They outright ban incel threads if you make them. The whole place is infested with normalscum. Even on /trash/ you'll find roasties and married people.

They outright ban incel threads if you make them. The whole place is infested with normalscum. Even on /trash/ you'll find roasties and married people.
Why do they do that though? I thought 4chan was a place for virgins...am I wrong, or did things change drastically?

4chan has been dead since project Chan ology got 4chan in the news and when it brought all those normies in who wanted to play Anonymous and be black ops internet chan warriors. Gamergate and /pol bringing in Reddit we're just kicking a dead corpse and even moot got the hell out of there what should have told everybody it was over.

Why do they do that though? I thought 4chan was a place for virgins...am I wrong, or did things change drastically?

No it wasn't a place for virgins.
More like misfits, freaks and scum of society. Closest thing for that was old old r9k and that been got taken over by meming normies which is why they made wizardchan and the now desfuncted magicchan.

Good. "Soy boy" is a pejorative used by emasculated men to project there own insecurities

4chan has been a hive of normies who think they are different for years now. r9k has heaps of female threads too the place is LONG gone

I can see why, the soyboy thing doesn’t even make sense and was just used to make fun of numales.

Only ever used /a/ and /r9k/ and the former is good but latter went to shit after females figures out how to construct orbits

There's an easy fix to 4chan: delete /pol/ and IP ban anyone who has posted there more than 5 times

parts of 4chan are still ok, way too many failed normals there now though and the mod staff are for sure normals. It is what it is, people blame the 2016 election but things were going downhill way before that. I think once the userbase starts to seriously decline gookmoot will bail and the site will die.

yep its lost all notion of "counterculture" that is used to have. Its cancer.

Give it a couple of years. 4chan will be the new tumblr