Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4chan drops another teen lovepill

Immolator

Immolator

Snap
★★★★★
Yeah ik, water is wet, but this ruined my evening,

fuck...

yca1a50tnwfa1.jpg

teen relationships last for a month max

This pic used to make me so angry I used to tear up and ask myself, “Why does he get all the girls? Why can’t I have that?” It genuinely made me angry to the point I didn’t want to go outside because I was afraid of seeing a couple.

Now it does nothing. I don’t feel anything. Maybe it’s because I’m so far down the blackpill that I accept reality for what it is. Maybe I’m just older and my mindset has changed. Or maybe I’m so numb at this point that I don’t even care anymore.

Teen love is beyond over-rated at this point. As long as you get to deflower a young virgin wife it's good.

I seen these types of threads so much that I'm numb now

Now it does nothing. I don’t feel anything. Maybe it’s because I’m so far down the blackpill that I accept reality for what it is. Maybe I’m just older and my mindset has changed. Or maybe I’m so numb at this point that I don’t even care anymore.
Maybe it's better if someone is able to reach this mindset. Less suffering.