Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 49 year old toilet's height standards

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Born in 1969, 1970, or 1972, needs to have a scientific university degree (the Vietnamese word for non-scientific college is something else), and he needs to be at least 170 cm.

These are the average heights in Vietnam:

So that's 8 centimeters taller than the average man of that generation. At 6'2 I'm only 6 centimeters (or 2 inches) taller than the average White 19 year old Dutch Zoomer, if a toilet had the same standards in the Netherlands I wouldn't make the cut and I've literally never seen a Dutch female dating profile that excluded my height, even from toilets taller than me. And remember that this is an exclusively Vietnamese dating site so she's not even looking for foreign giants.

A 170 cm (5'7) height standard for a Vietnamese man born in 1969-1972 is like an American toilet today saying that 6'4 is the absolute minimum. A university degree for that generation is like requesting a PhD as the bare minimum.

Remember that she's excluded better educated and taller younger men.

These toilets DESERVE to be single.

Chink insectoid