Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 48% of Indian women are race traitors

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
JFL this ends the cope once and for all that currys should just marry indian roasties. I've been telling you guys even Indian foids are replicating rice foid behavior now

JFL this ends the cope once and for all that currys should just marry indian roasties. I've been telling you guys even Indian foids are replicating rice foid behavior now
truth. I once had a half curry one it is 10+ years ago and was cucked by this tallfag 3/10 rat looking kike. If I had been a tallfag white I would have gotten her.

I have seen more and more curry foids as of recent with whites.
@wereqryan @dominic @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Irredeemable All ethnic women are for white men! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: even curry foids who were heavily restrained via cultural pressure have loosened their restraints :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

@PrestonYnot- @Vrthraghna @curryfool @curryboy420 @RREEEEEEEEE @Curry_manlet @Subhuman Currycel

It's going to be an interesting time seeing curryfoids go for cumskins when I go to college.:feelsclown:

Aren't you a self hater though? Think about it, why should they breed with pathetic men like that?

You hate them for being race traitors yet worship whites :feelshaha:
stfu nigger gorilla.
It's going to be an interesting time seeing curryfoids go for cumskins when I go to college.:feelsclown:
It's gonna be brutal. Well this was to be expected I guess. This is the price Indians pay for shekels when they immigrate to the (((west)))

No argument = I won

Thanks inferior man

View attachment 477044
keep crying for me
1528F491 396A 4A40 9F98 BE26B86ECD4C

Attachments

• af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10.jpg
    af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 32
Projection qnd still no attempt at an argument?

God you really are inferior. 48% of your own own don't want you and you worship white men. Can't get any more pathetic than that.

Ethnic "man" bahahhaha

View attachment 477046
Keep LARPing nigger. Your race is and will always be a mere slave for whites and Arabs. Nothing of value has once come out of a nigger like you.

Keep LARPing nigger. Your race is and will always be a mere slave for whites and Arabs. Nothing of value has once come out of a nigger like you.
Translation: I don't know your race so I'm going to fling ad hominems to hurt your wittle feelings in hopes that your ego is as fragile as mine"

I will never be human to you, however you will always be a pathetic ethnic "man" who sucks on white cock.

Stay mad :feelshaha:

Translation: I don't know your race so I'm going to fling ad hominems to hurt your wittle feelings in hopes that your ego is as fragile as mine"

I will never be human to you, however you will always be a pathetic ethnic "man" who sucke on white cock.

Stay mad :feelshaha:
Not once have I sucked a white dick. Not once have I larped for thousands of hours as a fucking gorilla on an obscure forum.

Not once have I sucked a white dick. Not once have I larped for thousands of hours as a fucking gorilla on an obscure forum.
No you haven't. Instead you've spent thousands of hours not larping but being your true pathetic self on an obscure form. :feelshaha:

Ill take being a gorilla (which I am) over being a pathetic excuse of a human man like you :feelshaha:

No you haven't. Instead you've spent thousands of hours not larping but being your true pathetic self on an obscure form. :feelshaha:

Ill take being a gorilla (which I am) over being a pathetic excuse of a human man like you :feelshaha:
It's amazing that the respect you had on this forum was entirely dependent on @FullTimeLoser existing, nobody respects you :feelsEhh:

@Uggo Mongo look at this nigger getting btfo as usual :feelskek: without FTL even the most docile users end up degrading his gorilla larp :dab:

Why does he pretend it's not extremely obvious he is a nigger? :feelskek:
Cant blame him tbh

He's staked his entire forum pride on the gorilla larp :feelshaha:

It's amazing that the respect you had on this forum was entirely dependent on @FullTimeLoser existing, nobody respects you :feelsEhh:

@Uggo Mongo look at this nigger getting btfo as usual :feelskek: without FTL even the most docile users end up degrading his gorilla larp :dab:
Bruh, aren't you that mexican from a family of proud toilet cleaners who once said "I wish I were white:feels:"???:lul::lul::lul:

Literally everyone here garners more respect than you. Even weebs and furries. Self hate is so sad. you made your entire personality attatched to someone who thinks you're inferior cuz of your race. @ThoughtfulCel is an example of pride you should aspire to, esse

This is why women need to be enlsaved. They are all whores
Bruh, aren't you that mexican from a family of proud toilet cleaners who once said "I wish I were white:feels:"???:lul::lul::lul:

Literally everyone here garners more respect than you. Even weebs and furries. Self hate is so sad. you made your entire personality attatched to someone who thinks you're inferior cuz of your race. @ThoughtfulCel is an example of pride you should aspire to, esse
Wtf u back nigha

Ethnic foids continuing the genocide of the white race, and to think that some of my fellow cumskins will rejoice at the thought of having a ethnic whore. This is exactly why the white race is shrinking. Fuck everybody. I fucking hate society.

The Jooooosssss have really done a number on all of us.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:

Literally everyone here garners more respect than you. Even weebs and furries. Self hate is so sad. you made your entire personality attatched to someone who thinks you're inferior cuz of your race.
Dragster isnt white? LOL. This makes shit a thousand times more ironic considering he himself sucks more white dick than op.

I thought he was just another whitoid flinging ad hominems over the internet. But knowing he isn't white makes shit even more hilarious.

He must have felt personally attacked. Water does seek its own level after all :feelshaha:
@ThoughtfulCel is an example of pride you should aspire to, esse
Also welcome back

Photo l

truth. I once had a half curry one it is 10+ years ago and was cucked by this tallfag 3/10 rat looking kike. If I had been a tallfag white I would have gotten her.

I have seen more and more curry foids as of recent with whites.
@wereqryan @dominic @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Irredeemable All ethnic women are for white men! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: even curry foids who were heavily restrained via cultural pressure have loosened their restraints :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

@PrestonYnot- @Vrthraghna @curryfool @curryboy420 @RREEEEEEEEE @Curry_manlet @Subhuman Currycel
Hole rights is a disaster, especially for ethnics. The Taliban did nothing wrong.
PZgxkr

Dragster isnt white? LOL. This makes shit a thousand times more ironic considering he himself sucks more white dick than op.

I thought he was just another whitoid flinging ad hominems over the internet. But knowing he isn't white makes shit even more hilarious.

He must have felt personally attacked. Water does seek its own level after all :feelshaha:
Bro, you didn't know?? He's the guy who literally and unironically typed the comment "I wish I were white:feels:" (actual quote) and then goes on to suck the dick of white users who hate him. dude has 0 pride or dignity. That's why he gets so mad when he sees someone carry themselves with pride. because he's ashamed of himself and race.

Also welcome back

photo_l-jpg.477196
thanks brother. Good to see you keeping cums in their place while I was gone

Hi man good to see you, there were really wild rumours about your disappearance :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy shit :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

This nigga aint dead :feelsahh:

@Uggo Mongo look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

Holy shit :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

This nigga aint dead :feelsahh:

@Uggo Mongo look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:
You literally woke up with a fast heartbeat and sweaty hands. You're about to cry:feelsLSD:

You didnt neck yourself

Good boy
This is the worst moment of your life. you just realized you can no longer have fun on the forum anymore

damn, we just started and you're already cowering back to your broken ways of fear.
Nice try wigger, I'll have more time for your bitch ass later :feelsjuice:

Nice try wigger, I'll have more time for your bitch ass later :feelsjuice:
LMAO, you have a bit of confidince LMAO, I like it, but you know what will happen. what always happens. I will wear you out and break you down, you won't have the energy to keep going, so you will say "lol I have some toilet cleaning bussnuis to get to" and then you'll run away and let me insult you for months like the dog you are until you get your second boost of confidince:feelsaww:

LMAO, you have a bit of confidince LMAO, I like it, but you know what will happen. what always happens. I will wear you out and break you down, you won't have the energy to keep going, so you will say "lol I have some toilet cleaning bussnuis to get to" and then you'll run away and let me insult you for months like the dog you are until you get your second boost of confidince:feelsaww:
Nobody runs away from you nigga :feelsjuice: I dont larp about being a cashier while still roaming the forum at every waking hour.

You couldn't handle the stinging pain on the back of your neck you were recieving while lurking with your alt, you literally got dragged back in to defend yourself :feelshaha:

>bragging about being more autistic
>no self-awareness when you pretend you're working a "unpaid internship" yet are allowed to post around the clock at your "unpaid internship"
:feelskek:
He agreed to the rules a long time ago and bragged about it even. Then got crushed every single time. Sorry, jite, but you can't protect your Mexican slave this time.
Nobody runs away from you nigga :feelsjuice: I dont larp about being a cashier while still roaming the forum at every waking hour.

You couldn't handle the stinging pain on the back of your neck you were recieving while lurking with your alt, you literally got dragged back in to defend yourself :feelshaha:
Never lurked a day, that's your projecting what your beta ass would do. You ran away from every single time and there's hundereds of threads documenting your fear

He agreed to the rules a long time ago and bragged about it even. Then got crushed every single time. Sorry, jite, but you can't protect your Mexican slave this time.

Never lurked a day, that's your projecting what your beta ass would do. You ran away from every single time and there's hundereds of threads documenting your fear
You lurked every single day nigger :feelshaha:

Beta mexican who wishes he was white projecting his betaness
@Uggo Mongo look at this nigger pretending that he was gone, acting like he never saw us through his alt, still laughing at him for months :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rules to what? Autism contest? Congrats you're finally the winner :smonk:
damn straight, @Dregster666 even your white god agrees
@Uggo Mongo look at this nigger pretending that he was gone, acting like he never saw us through his alt, still laughing at him for months :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He can't protect you from the big bad bully. You're on your own, esse. I'd advice to look real quick for a new gimmick cuz you're about to be destroyed

damn straight, @Dregster666 even your white god agrees

He can't protect you from the big bad bully. You're on your own, esse. I'd advice to look real quick for a new gimmick cuz you're about to be destroyed
Bruh you literally got bullied out of your safe space, no longer able to comfortably lurk with your alt:feelsjuice:

Bruh you literally got bullied out of your safe space, no longer able to comfortably lurk with your alt:feelsjuice:
I like when you use my insults. it shows how much they hurt you. Your activity is night and day when I'm here vs when I'm not. I can sense your sadness and desperation. your fear. How sad.

I like when you use my insults. it shows how much they hurt you. Your activity is night and day when I'm here vs when I'm not. I can sense your sadness and desperation. your fear. How sad.
Which insults retard :feelswhat:, english isnt even your first language you stupid fuck.

He was lurking on hidemyass.com with tears rolling down his albino ginger cheeks. :lul:
Tenor 10

I dont know what's more embarrassing for him, that he made an alt to lurk without a worry or that he got baited out of hiding :feelshaha:

Which insults retard :feelswhat:, english isnt even your first language you stupid fuck.
Yet my insults are so good and hurtful that you steal them.

Him saying you steal his insults is from me saying he steals my insults

It's a sort of insult thief inception :smonk:
Indeed

He thinks nobody notices his weasel habits :feelshaha:

wheres my cute curry gf then :feelsseriously:

Who did this? Was it the jews? Or are Indian women that depraved?

Damn I didn't get tagged, smh :fuk:

Gorfraud

I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted Nigger :forcedsmile:

Screenshot 20210826 160135 Chrome

even self-hating ethnics like OP will get back to laughing at your silly gorilla front :feelsdevil:

Indian women are the least attractive race by far. even blacks are better

Water

But just arrange marriage bro:soy: