Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 46% of the US population ages 25 - 34 are living at home or without a partner now...

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Having a partner by your mid-twenties or thirties is not guaranteed for even normies now: you now can quite easily become a 30+-year-old wizard virgin just like in Japan. :feelsree:

Let's see the gender who is living at home and partnerless.

yeah bc foids think you should 'live a little' when you're in your 20s :feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:POPULATION DECLINE FROM HEIGHTENED-STANDARDS VIA MASK MANDATE + MORE SOCIAL MEDIA USE AGENDA LFG :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

yeah bc foids think you should 'live a little' when you're in your 20s :feelspuke::feelspuke:
then the wall hits while they're consooming Grubhub while dressing up a pitbull-mix in obscene amounts of clothes, worse than all of any man's postnut clarity combined :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And society will never sound the alarm of this problem because it was all apart of the elites plan to infantilize a full generation of men so their will never be an uprising. The majority of Gen Z and Millennial males have been completely neutered, castrated and emasculated covertly and their is no quick major solution to this problem. Men have the right to LDAR and NEET it up and not give their labor to a society that despises them for being male. I hope this country burns for stealing our futures right in front of our eyes.

And society will never sound the alarm of this problem because it was all apart of the elites plan to infantilize a full generation of men so their will never be an uprising. The majority of Gen Z and Millennial males have been completely neutered, castrated and emasculated covertly and their is no quick major solution to this problem. Men have the right to LDAR and NEET it up and not give their labor to a society that despises them for being male. I hope this country burns for stealing our futures right in front of our eyes.
Exactly they want men to be pussified. Turn into faggots and trannies. So the population drops and because soyboys won’t fight back. Most of the jobs in America are bullshit service jobs

Exactly they want men to be pussified. Turn into faggots and trannies. So the population drops and because soyboys won’t fight back. Most of the jobs in America are bullshit service jobs
I see more young women in the workforce than young men now but that is also part of the plan. The ZOG want women to rule over us and its happening with little resistance. Its insane how emasculated men are now in this country its sad.

I see more young women in the workforce than young men now but that is also part of the plan. The ZOG want women to rule over us and its happening with little resistance. Its insane how emasculated men are now in this country its sad.
I noticed it as well. Women are becoming managers and getting high end positions. They can go on only fans and make a killing. I see women driving around in brand new Mercedes and bmws. Men are now second class citizens. Eventually chads will suffer from feminism

I noticed it as well. Women are becoming managers and getting high end positions. They can go on only fans and make a killing. I see women driving around in brand new Mercedes and bmws. Men are now second class citizens. Eventually chads will suffer from feminism
There will be no peace for the low status male....

There will be no peace for the low status male....
It’s going to be all men soon not just low status. Eventually the only men that will be doing good are the ones that turn into transexual faggot degenerates

The funni Austrian painter needs to come back. These Jews have gotten out of hand.

True, they get hired over men. My brother told me at his work like almost every new employee is a female. Young women outearn young men nowadays.

Sam Hyde brought up this issue and its basically all sorts of issues all contributing to it but mainly economic.

The boomer generation literally has all of the wealth in this country. If young folks had money, they would be living alone or with their partners. But jobs are shitty since the boomers are greedy and secretly like illegals. Since these illegals drive down wages and work harder than the younger generation of Americans that want their wages to increase, along with benefits, and health insurance.

The situation is basically hell. That on top of the fact that foids are extremely hypergamous. If they weren't so hypergamous and focused on getting ahead (so that they can get a tallfag chad that makes six figures), they would settle for their looks match and room together for several years before marrying in their early 30s.

But the reality is that all of these young liberated foids, seem to only be chasing those tallfags that make six figures. Which is absolutely totally unrealistic. Not every dude is a 6'2 white guy and has a really comfortable job with a nice salary. But thats literally who all of them are chasing for or having an attitude of "either that or nothing at all".

Last edited:
Who needs a meaningful long term relationship when you have MARVEL AND SPOODERMAN OH MY FUCKING GOD
I NEED TO JERK OFF TO MY PRINCESS LEAH FIGURINES IN MY 30s :soy::soy::soy::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

61RRLFcAXfL._AC_SY450_.jpg

A normie would look at this statistic and think, "oh, I guess that means 23% of men and 23% of women in this age group are currently living alone."

When really it is probably more like 40% men and 6% women.
How the fuck does that math work? Wouldn't that mean 75% of people are in a relationship?

Although to be fair, one doesn't need to live with a chick to be in a relationship. And as homes get more expensive...yeah.

It is actually the case where bottom 30% are single, and normies don't give fuck. They can't perceive the bigger problem, which is the complete pacification of men and the denigration of womanhood, and how most relationships don't fucking work nowadays (hence the 50% divorce rate).

80% of people are unironically fucked, because the bottom 30% are living alone as wage slaves, and 50% of men are gonna get divorce raped. We might be too pacified, but if 80% of your population is miserable, you deserve to rot in the floor.

Last edited:
foids will kill all sub9s and put chads in jail for exclusive seed extraction and sexual slavery

that’s because foids can never love a male, only what it can offer them

Lifefuel tbh, I am in this age bracket :panties:
Ragefuel though because you know most are men. They never give the percentage between genders. If it was more women this would be spammed everywhere and treated as a major problem that needs addressing :feelsclown:

Lifefuel tbh, I am in this age bracket :panties:
Ragefuel though because you know most are men. They never give the percentage between genders. If it was more women this would be spammed everywhere and treated as a major problem that needs addressing :feelsclown:
It was featured today in r/dataisbeautiful sub on cuckdit. There was actually a nice detailed breakdown of data by many dimensions, gender included - https://www.stadafa.com/2022/02/living-arrangements-trends-us.html

Not every dude is a 6'2 white guy and has a really comfortable job with a nice salary. But thats literally who all of them are chasing for
I mean, I'm white, 6'0 and make six figures, yet I'm an oldcel already, here for many years with no realistic chance of ever breaking out. My personality is what apparently deters all foids. And I am not rich enough for golddiggers (not that I regret it tho)

I mean, I'm white, 6'0 and make six figures, yet I'm an oldcel already, here for many years with no realistic chance of ever breaking out. My personality is what apparently deters all foids. And I am not rich enough for golddiggers (not that I regret it tho)
If you’re actually an obesecel that will deter many foids

Damn that's sad. You shouldn't be living with your parents past 25

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back