Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

45% of women will be single, childless (and probably happier for it) by 2030 : TwoXChromosomes

In a dream world, all these whores would be doomed to a life we live, when they get old and ugly and no one will provide any kind of safety for them anymore, physical or emotional.

But we all know this will not happen.

Unless...

Their reasonings are either complete delusion or projections (it's men who suffer the most) but I can see 45% of women being lonely by 2030. Good riddance! Who would have thought that unleashed hypergamy, cock carousel and chad chasing wouldn't work?!

Also, if this will be the % of lonely women, how much higher the % of lonely guys will be by then? Probably over 60%.
I would be willing to bet it’s high as 80% by then. Loneliness is growing exponentially and it’s only men that can truly experience real loneliness.

Their reasonings are either complete delusion or projections (it's men who suffer the most) but I can see 45% of women being lonely by 2030. Good riddance! Who would have thought that unleashed hypergamy, cock carousel and chad chasing wouldn't work?!

Also, if this will be the % of lonely women, how much higher the % of lonely guys will be by then? Probably over 60%.
Came back to bite them in the ass kek

Just "I KNOW, STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, YOU'RE HAPPIER AS A SINGLE, CHILDLESS WOMAN, BUT HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY A HUGE BITCH FOR NOT SACRIFICING THAT TO GO BACK TO MAKING MEN HAPPY?? ALSO BREED OUR FUTURE WORKFORCE PLEASE. NO WE WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE COST OF LIVING, STOP ASKING."

Guys, they are too stupid to understand that DOUBLING THE LABOUR MARKET and printing MONEY FOR FREE GIBS makes things more expensive. COST of LIVING? Yeah, bitch, turns out that when you have 60% of USD GDP go to welfare, prices go up.

:feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

This is natural selection, anyone this stupid would have died at any other time in human history, most likely because of her own stupidity.