Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 45% of Asian-American Women are in a relationship with a white man

the other day it turned out owner of incelocalypse is married has kids, had threesome, multiple gfs
has his ass licked
fucked his girlfriend best friend in front of her

Holy shit.

How old was that guy?

honestly maybe I should indeed take a break

coming to this forum and reading comments make me feel even worse about myself

this kid is still in university
gets IOIs right and left
has his whole life ahead of him
white
probably cute too

the other day it turned out owner of incelocalypse is married had kisa, had threesome, multiple gfs
has his ass licked
fucked his girlfriend best friend in front of him

all I see is people life and looks mogging me all over. Youngsters who have their whole life ahead of them

can't help but feel like a pathetic loser

I'm 23 and doing a masters and it's hard as fuck ngl, I haven't even secured a job yet when most of the people on my course have but I have no prior experience in the field.

Used to be a big fat cunt but dropped the weight from 130 down to 72kg and currently 81. I think I still have the confidence and mindset from when I was like that which is probably a part of what's holding me back to a certain degree. I wouldn't say I'm cute, probably on the lower and of average but it's hard to be objective about your own looks. How old are you/ what do you look like?

Hope for ricecels: 55% date Asian men. That means the majority of Asian women do not prefer white guys.
Thats a pathetic number, means like 50% of azns are incel.

Ricecels have nothing.

What the actual fuck?

I mean I knew he was married but he had a threesome multiple gf's and all that shit?????????????

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK MAN WHY DO THESE FUCKERS COME HERE? TO FUCKING MOCK US?????????
That actually reminded me of what @PrisIncel said on one of his threads. "If my life has taught me anything, there is a very good chance that leadership in the multiple incel groups are actually chads and stacys making a joke out of all of us."

Oldcel..dont remember maybe late 30s or 40yo ?

I'd understand a teenager LARPing, but a guy in his late 30s or even 40s? WTF. That tells me his mind is very immature and he still got laid (and had a lot of experience at that). More proof that personality means jack shit.

he was really a quality poster. low volume but quality posts
a 40yo KHHV
banned now, no idea why
I think it is because he was staunchly Anti pedo and Nazi, so maybe the mods took him for a bluepilled normie. Apparently he is just too mature. I remember getting hate for posting those types of comments.

In ER situation white chads will be # 1 target no questions asked.

Hope for ricecels: 55% date Asian men. That means the majority of Asian women do not prefer white guys.
Are you sure? I think the other 55% are just remaining single. Or maybe this study was done in an Asian country where asian foids have no other option than to date asian men?

Honestly dating is just a crime. We need to go back to traditional values so people can stop with their self-hatred and race traitor behavior. I can’t speak for Asians as much, but brown women lusting over whites has become a rampant problem in our community, to the point where normies have even noted it.

Definition of cohabitation
the state of living together and having a sexual relationship without being married.
View attachment 17820
If you thought the interracial marriage statistics were bad, just wait until you digest the cohabitation stats
Holy shit this is insane. Maybe I am coping but I refuse to believe this is real. 45%???????????????????? Thats basically half.

Oldcel..dont remember maybe late 30s or 40yo ?

he was really a quality poster. low volume but quality posts
a 40yo KHHV
banned now, no idea why

I was lurking at that time. I know he got into it with some of the pedocels. He was pretty bluepilled on that.
Also had some issues with the ER stuff. Took it too seriously.

I would celebrate my beloved white privilege, but it seems I don't get to share in my pale brothers' asian-pussy bounty.

Having to date an Asian woman as a white male is repulsive.

Having to date an Asian woman as a white male is repulsive.
Nobody has to do it. But females racemix more freely than men do- ALWAYS. I bet a lot of these white men with Asians would be with white women if white women were not so obsessed with travels, careers and other bullshit.

The white woman created the problem, and the Asian woman is society's fake solution.

stormfront retards complain about white feemales getting blacked, but are always quiet on ethnic cunts getting dicked down by white fuckers.

I can't speak for other stormcels but i'm opposed to race mixing and frequently voice my opposition to it on the grounds of the dysfunction it creates.

Thats a pathetic number, means like 50% of azns are incel.
It actually said 43% are dating Asians, so that means 7% are either single or dating curries or blacks.
Are you sure? I think the other 55% are just remaining single. Or maybe this study was done in an Asian country where asian foids have no other option than to date asian men?
It says so in the text that 43% are dating Asian men. I believe it's about American Asians.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do ricecels legitimately not care? It seems like the only people that consistenly give a shit are hapa males. They know neither their mom nor dad wanted a hapa son, mom wanted a hapa DAUGHTER to marry off to another white man and bleach off her lineage completely.
I saw an Asian guy call it out to a white Chads face. He got a brutal ass kicking by a 6'4" megaChad.

Where are all the Stormfront cucks and their "muh ethnics are taking all the women" posts
Isn't there a thing in the white nationalist community where a lot of them turn out to be with an asian women? It's hilarious.

honestly maybe I should indeed take a break

coming to this forum and reading comments make me feel even worse about myself

this kid is still in university
gets IOIs right and left
has his whole life ahead of him
white
probably cute too

the other day it turned out owner of incelocalypse is married has kids, had threesome, multiple gfs
has his ass licked
fucked his girlfriend best friend in front of her

all I see is people life and looks mogging me all over. Youngsters who have their whole life ahead of them

can't help but feel like a pathetic loser

Femoids are sexually attracted to pedophilic degenerates, why does any of this surprise you? :kys:

What percent of chinese/indian men do you think are living with white women?

Race mixing almost exclusively happens only in one direction. White men fucking white worshipping ethnic women.

Us ethnic men are cut out of the equation altogether. We can't get women of any race to prefer us.
This. Race-mixing is an absolute evil unless you're a woman or you're white.

asian men are the most cucked people, even more cucked than swedish men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back