Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

43 year old man arrested after kissing 5 year old on mouth

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
No sex crime charge because no sexual organ was involved .

According to an arrest report, Fariz Feyzullayev, of Brooklyn, lured the child toward him by handing her a bag of M&Ms.
Police said he then leaned down and kissed the girl, who was a stranger to him, on the mouth.
According to the arrest report, the girl’s mother yelled at Feyzullayev, and he grabbed his groceries and rushed out of the store.

i mean ive spent most of my life in my home so my social behavior is very off but even i wouldnt do this... how stupid u have to be?

Giga low IQ oldcel

What else did he expect?

:feelspuke:
100% has mental problems or extremely low IQ

redditor behaviour

Just from looking at him you can see he has some severe problems regarding his mind. Probably mentally disabled in some way or very low IQ, or both.

redditor behaviour

"M&ms make friends."
"Stolen kisses are the sweetest!"
"Hop into my van and help me find my puppy!"

Goddamned motherfucking creepy shit man! Wtf?

Now add the lack of legal reply...

Fucking Clownworld!

Maybe next time he will "find his puppy..."

I don't get why an incel would be worked up about it. She'll be doing much worse things with her mouth in less than a decade (if there's even time for that). And it won't be any part of your incel body in/on her mouth, I guarantee you.

The guy just lost his mind, like Biden.

No man is safe in the fempire

@JosefMengelecel is on suicide watch :worryfeels:

Dude was based fuck all of you

This guy looks Persian from the name and mugshot. Ironic, since they're the few sand niggers who are generally high IQ.

He wouldn't be arrested If he was Chad. Also jfl @ moralfags ITT

He gives off strong IncelTear vibes.

Police said he then leaned down and kissed the girl, who was a stranger to him, on the mouth.
for emphasis: this means normies are fine with non-strangers celebrities (so long as they are chad/chang/tyrone) worshipped by foids kissing their little girls on the mouth

Jirayu James Tangsrisuk kissing Nong Wanmai adopted sister of Pakorn Boy Chatborirak

glad the pedomaxxer got caught , jfl @ whats going to happen to him in prison though :worryfeels:

Giga low IQ oldcel
:feelspuke:
100% has mental problems or extremely low IQ
redditor behaviour
Just from looking at him you can see he has some severe problems regarding his mind. Probably mentally disabled in some way or very low IQ, or both.
What else did he expect?

glad the pedomaxxer got caught , jfl

it's stupid double-standard, if you're a chad athlete celebrity like soccer/football star David Beckam you can showboat to the press kissing preteen girls on the mouth, go unpunished, keep getting worshipped

Beckham nikeDavid Beckham kissing 7yo daughter HarperBeckhamFlower

Beckham againBeckham red
it's only because the guy is ugly that's he's being punished for this, so we should stand up for him and stand up against this double-standardBeckhamLift

This thread is full of moralfags.

She's gonna ure that whore mouth for much nastier things a couple of years from now anyway.

it's stupid double-standard, if you're a chad athlete celebrity like soccer/football star David Beckam you can showboat to the press kissing preteen girls on the mouth, go unpunished, keep getting worshipped

View attachment 490139View attachment 490140View attachment 490146

View attachment 490141View attachment 490142
it's only because the guy is ugly that's he's being punished for this, so we should stand up for him and stand up against this double-standardView attachment 490145
based and epsteinpilled:feelsclown:

it's only because the guy is ugly that's he's being punished for this, so we should stand up for him and stand up against this double-standard
Clearly, there is a moral value in beauty (read: looks) and social status.

This thread is full of moralfags.
She's gonna ure that whore mouth for much nastier things a couple of years from now anyway.

She could eat chad's poop and it wouldn't be as disgusting as kissing an ugly man

it's only because the guy is ugly that's he's being punished for this, so we should stand up for him and stand up against this double-standardView attachment 490145
Brutal

She could eat chad's poop and it wouldn't be as disgusting as kissing an ugly man
I meant objectively disgusting, which is unrelated to foid's perception of disgusting.

1) there is nothing wrong in what he did

2) i've said this before but all women being whores is what drove most men to want to seek affection elsewhere. no woman is kissing that man. why? because they are all stuck up bitches and can't live happy lives with regular guys anymore. they all want Chad. so what does a man have to do if he wants a kiss? he has to go to fucking stupid levels of effort just to get a god damn kiss. younger girls aren't all fucked up in the head yet so they agree to give kisses to men and it's a positive-positive interaction with nobody getting hurt. he feels good. she feels good. yet society doesn't want this and stops it at all costs because women never want to see a man being happy

3) women that claim to be lonely can obviously go for guys like this and don't need to be lonely anymore and he would give them the world but they are too shallow and fucking sluts to even think about dating a man that is lower than 7/8/10 these days :feelshaha:

Wait a sec, isn't that his daughter?

1) there is nothing wrong in what he did

2) i've said this before but all women being whores is what drove most men to want to seek affection elsewhere. no woman is kissing that man. why? because they are all stuck up bitches and can't live happy lives with regular guys anymore. they all want Chad. so what does a man have to do if he wants a kiss? he has to go to fucking stupid levels of effort just to get a god damn kiss. younger girls aren't all fucked up in the head yet so they agree to give kisses to men and it's a positive-positive interaction with nobody getting hurt. he feels good. she feels good. yet society doesn't want this and stops it at all costs because women never want to see a man being happy

3) women that claim to be lonely can obviously go for guys like this and don't need to be lonely anymore and he would give them the world but they are too shallow and fucking sluts to even think about dating a man that is lower than 7/8/10 these days :feelshaha:
There's still some hope for this forum. Once there's a thread like this and everyone is treating it as a serious issue and saying the guy needs to be tortured and murdered I'll know it's my cue to leave for good.

And this is supposed to be a top 0,01% blackpilled man-only site full of guys who suffered nothing but rejection, humiliation, being ignored, etc, by women, all of their lives.

Wait a sec, isn't that his daughter?
yes but that wouldn't excuse it if it were an ugly father
only handsome dads get a pass for lip-kisses on daughters
ugly dads at best can be allowed to forehead-kiss them
I meant objectively disgusting, which is unrelated to foid's perception of disgusting.
no such thing as objective disgust

yes but that wouldn't excuse it if it were an ugly father
only handsome dads get a pass for lip-kisses on daughters
ugly dads at best can be allowed to forehead-kiss them
OK, but that's an unfair comparison. Guy in the OP kissed a random girl. It's not even close.

OK, but that's an unfair comparison. Guy in the OP kissed a random girl. It's not even close.

You're basically saying that only men attractive enough to be selected as sexual partners by adult women (and then impregnate them) are allowed the benefit of playing with and kissing lolis.

More chad privilege.

She is only "random" because this man would never be allowed to be part of her life in any formal sense, or be allowed to procreate.

You're basically saying that only men attractive enough to be selected as sexual partners by adult women (and then impregnate them) are allowed the benefit of playing with and kissing lolis.

More chad privilege.

She is only "random" because this man would never be allowed to be part of her life in any formal sense, or be allowed to procreate.
Never go full retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back