Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 43 year old black man murdered at work by a bunch of black thugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Calvin Munerlyn who was a security guard at a local convenience store and a father of nine children was shot and killed while at work all because he told some stupid, ghetto ass she boon that her daughter must have a mask on before entering the store. The She-boon felt "disrespected" (Black women have no filter and will always feel this way), went home and complained about calvin to her ghetto ass husband and son. Reports claim that the husband and son wore all black while entering the store, started yelling at Calvin and one of them went behind him and shot him in the back of his head.

The thing that bugs me the most is, people are blaming this on america's policies in general and not the OBVIOUS problem which is black culture. Honestly, a large portion of Blacks glorify this kind of behavior. They are always ready to pop off over the most mundane shit. These kinds of crimes happen on the regular in ghetto black communities. The most popular aspects of black culture all glorify typical degenerate bullshit. The current state of society is just awful and I don't know how it can change anymore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ause-he-wouldnt-let-woman-store-without-mask/

R.I.P

RIP, hard working man killed by a bunch of nigger thugs.

Calvin Munerlyn who was a security guard at a local convenience store and a father of nine children was shot and killed while at work all because he told some stupid, ghetto ass she boon that her daughter must have a mask on before entering the store. The She-boon felt "disrespected" (Black women have no filter and will always feel this way), went home and complained about calvin to her ghetto ass husband and son. Reports claim that the husband and son wore all black while entering the store, started yelling at Calvin and one of them went behind him and shot him in the back of his head.

The thing that bugs me the most is, people are blaming this on america's policies in general and not the OBVIOUS problem which is black culture. Honestly, a large portion of Blacks glorify this kind of behavior. They are always ready to pop off over the most mundane shit. These kinds of crimes happen on the regular in ghetto black communities. The most popular aspects of black culture all glorify typical degenerate bullshit. The current state of society is just awful and I don't know how it can change anymore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ause-he-wouldnt-let-woman-store-without-mask/

R.I.P
Nigger shit Don't thugmaxx. @Colvin76

May that nigga rest in peace

Honest, hard working Black man killed by two niggers.

RIP, hard working man killed by a bunch of nigger thugs.
Breaks my cold cold white heart!

My only wish is that he was a faster draw and shot them niggers first. But my guess is dude was unarmed and defenseless.

Breaks my cold cold white heart!

My only wish is that he was a faster draw and shot them niggers first. But my guess is dude was unarmed and defenseless.
Yeah I doubt security guards ( Especially ones at a convenience store ) are armed with anything.

the fact that a store even needs a security guard says a lot about society

why do the poors have to act like this

Yeah I doubt security guards ( Especially ones at a convenience store ) are armed with anything.
Totally pointless... The state and store killed him, all because or a stupid mask that angered a apefoid.

"Poors?"

Dude I'm poor, yet i don't act like that! I'm all polite and meager and live beneath my means and shit.

Totally pointless... The state and store killed him, all because or a stupid mask that angered a apefoid.

Don't blame the state and the store for this. The apefoid and the thug she raised should know better and should've either just worn a mask or shopped somewhere else. Either way, being "dissed" is a piss-poor justification for using lethal force.
Dude I'm poor, yet i don't act like that! I'm all polite and meager and live beneath my means and shit.

Good, because this means you have a shot at not remaining poor.

Colvin Munerlyn

Don't blame the state and the store for this. The apefoid and the thug she raised should know better and should've either just worn a mask or shopped somewhere else. Either way, being "dissed" is a piss-poor justification for using lethal force.

Good, because this means you have a shot at not remaining poor.
Sure. I blame their state for "mandating" obedience from apes! The state should have known better! Because dumb blacks are DUMB.

Being "dissed" is everything in the hood! Reputation is all anyone has! Still not a good reason to kill someone...

HAD... I HAD A CHANCE TO NOT BE POOR. (as if i give a shit about playing the jew game for jew paper!)

Now I'm old and the economy has collapsed. Soom i will be RICH in yard food. (My cope)

Niggers gonna nig

In the city I live in every single store has a security guard. Its sad that it has to be like that, almost every big city in america has guards like that everywhere. And crime has been going down in america for so long, I cant imagine how bad it used to be

Imagine earnestly living your life, harming no one, only to then get shot from the back by a nigger. Truly breaks my heart, I hope he has a better roll of the dice next time.

A security guard in a supermarket once took my details as I accidentally underpaid by 20 pence at a self checkout. I was rushing and assumed the 0.20 on screen was my change waiting to come out. I didn't want to wait for it and walked out.

Security guards are just there for insurance purposes

RIP

the jews spread gang culture