Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 43 year old autistic inkwell writes love letter to 22 year old co-worker, she reports him to HR

• Thread starter Incel Philosopher
  • Start date
I don't blame her on this one.

Her first rejection was fair enough. She's not interested, has a boyfriend, etc... it is what it is.

Then, he obviously lied about clearing it with his therapist, so I don't mind her ripping him apart.

Of course, if this was an attractive guy, none of this would be happening.

Wet, watery post. Of course this happened.

No doubt the 'therapist' told him if he just improved his personality and confidence then this pathetic letter would work.

shame he’s not treated the same as Chad; but that letter is cringe as fuck and he’s stupid for thinking he had a chance as a sub 8 male.

"NO YOU CAN'T DATE A 20 YEAR OLD WHEN YOUR 40 BECAUSE I SAID SO" - :foidSoy:

Guy is literally going to lose his only financial support because some foid didn't like that he had the gull to write a love letter to her, and this normalfags wonder why people go ER.

This should have been subtitled as ragefuel, this shit literally pisses me off, the fact that she actually reported him to HR. the fact the normalfags are calling him a creep. it just pisses me off

Whats even funnier is that this love letter guy is probably right. This foid IS in fact the most decent female he will ever get a chance to interact with in his life, and even so, his genuine and straightforward attempts at connecting with her is met with public humiliation and the threat of termination.

Bluepilled wizard thinks he’s in middle school

hopefully he rapes and kills her

If a chad wrote that same exact love letter, she wouldnt have reported him to HR
The most cringe parts of the letter is probably his use of “big words” such as “morose” as though the retarded childlike Foid is going to both appreciate it (the “it” being his intellect) much less understand it ie the word itself.

If you’re going to even attempt interacting with Foids you’ve got to dumb yourself down and treat them like children for that is what they are on a mental level no matter how impressive they may at first seem to you on a personal acheivements/level of employment type of way.

I don't blame her on this one.

Her first rejection was fair enough. She's not interested, has a boyfriend, etc... it is what it is.

Then, he obviously lied about clearing it with his therapist, so I don't mind her ripping him apart.

Of course, if this was an attractive guy, none of this would be happening.
Chad would never speak this way to her.

Chad would simply say some shit such as…

“Hey you’re pretty cute, wanna meet up later and smash?”

Meanwhile this fucking doofus sends her a novel filled with the kind of words someone like her would need a dictionary, a thesaurus and her phone opened to google search to even begin to try and understand.

Ok 43 year old autist? Thinking he can get with 22 yr old? That’s just delusional at that point like come on. Still brutal though

If a chad wrote that same exact love letter, she wouldnt have reported him to HR

every foid who reports people to HR for dumb reasons like this should be fired jfl

'he wrote me compliments that I don't deserve, please stop him! how dare he love some worthless foid unworthy of it!'

foid retardation

I wonder what makes people to search for romantic relationship at work. You'll be reported for harassment.

as incels age they still get rejected, but the excuses will vary.

Tbf, Chad's have enough sexual experience that there's no way they would be writing a deeply personal love letter at the age of 43.
Legit. Really good point to raise.

whenever i hear a normie say "am I the asshole?" i instantly assume they probably are the asshole. they just want yesmen to tell them they're innocent little angels who can do no wrong
That entire subreddit is like the purest downstream source of virtue signalling.

I wonder what makes people to search for romantic relationship at work.
They possibly think that warm approach or propinquity will make their odds better. Not so.

Today they take their life into their hands doing that in their workplace. HR will annihilate them without a moment's hesitation.

I wonder what makes people to search for romantic relationship at work. You'll be reported for harassment.
They probably watch too many romance movies

They probably watch too many romance mov
every foid who reports people to HR for dumb reasons like this should be fired jfl

'he wrote me compliments that I don't deserve, please stop him! how dare he love some worthless foid unworthy of it!'

foid retardation
Corporate America won't fire foids who irresponsibly make these reports. Metaphorically speaking, HR will kiss a woman's ass. Women are worshipped by society

Had it been the other way around (A 40 yo female sending a love letter to a 20 yo guy) she would have received nothing but support.
I've seen this sentiment echoed on here alot, honestly I might start faking scenarios like this and LARPing on reddit just reversing the genders, chat GPT will do a good enough job of writing the actual post for me, I might do it sometime if I get the motivation.
Lol I wonder if it was a lie or the therapist is that retarded.

I've seen this sentiment echoed on here alot, honestly I might start faking scenarios like this and LARPing on reddit just reversing the genders, chat GPT will do a good enough job of writing the actual post for me, I might do it sometime if I get the motivation.

Do it, but be careful with chat GPT : it writes in a particular way, and people might " feel " that this isn't written by a female.

He’s getting fired no doubt about that

If the roles were opposite she would be a "cougar"

I think in those cases it's the female who shows interest first.

yes, people assume they won't be reported for harrassment at work if the foid is hitting on them

no, they still will, bc foid's word is law

doesn't matter if the foid literally grabbed and raped you, you'll still be blamed

God. I can almost hear that text being read in a whiny foid voice. Stfu bitch.

This feels like the 2013 teacher all over again, he's gonna rope just like that I guarantee it. :feelskek:

that old ass shriveled up raisin of a 43 year old CUNT should be happy anyone acknowledged her existence

but noooo, she has to go and rant about "inappropriate" and "uncomfortable" 300 times. Shut the FUCK up CUNT
I’m not defending the foid but it said she was 22 and he was 43.

Some of you niggas have dogshit-tier reading comprehension.

She would be sucking him off in the office bathroom

BEING ROMANTIC = INAPPROPRIATE

JFL
FUCK FOIDS I HATE THEM ALL, THEY ARE ALL LITERALLY CHAD ONLY FUCK THIIIIS SHITTTT, I HOPE I DIE SOON GET ME OUT OF THIS FFS.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S MORE FUNNY ABOUT ALL THIS. THE OTHER FOIDS IN THE COMMENTS AGREEING THAT HIS LOVE LETTER WAS INAPPROPRIATE JFL.

I FUCKING HATE FOIDS IN ANOTHER LEVEL RN.
do something about it (in gta)

If the roles were opposite she would be a "cougar"

Notice how old bitches who chase young men are called cougars, while the old men chasing young women are called pigs.

What's worse is that it's in male nature to do that so it's perfectly ok and healthy for us, vs for them it's actually a deviant behaviour.

He had to be blackpilled somehow (he probably still bluepilled but still)

That is modern day version of workplace Seppuku

I thought you were rich?
Not really
I’m only worth 200k and have no income I live off my parents I’m autistic and suffer from
Multiple mental health issue and in NYC prices are crazy 200k$ isn’t enough to have broke white girl friend as short ugly guy

Last edited:
Not really
I’m only worth 200k and have no income I live off my parents and in NYC prices are crazy 200k$ isn’t enough to have broke white girl friend as short ugly guy
Have you thought about paying a hooker?

Have you thought about paying a hooker?
There’s no young white non Slav hookers that’s the only thing im attracted to heil hitler maybe one that charge 5k an hour or something crazy that’s the only think I will pay for at this point and I don’t want anything with plastic surgery or disgusting lip filler! Idk what to do I’m losing my mind already I think shit that’s not real all the time but I would rather die than see a cucktor

Last edited:
Blue pill: not even once.

Back in his time this would have been considered cute. He legit think love letters work, and he thinks it's safe to do that in a corporate environment in 2024
He is probably shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back