Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 42 year old slut finds out she has infinite SMV

Kill all the western foids (in gta)

JFL this retard brought this on himself.

Loool for this retarded husband, he got everything from life and still wanted more, and only got cucked at the end. I never thought I'd say that, but in this case the foid did the right thing by cucking this man.

in what world some cucks live?

Destroy that filthy vermin whore!

Fucking idiot. I hope he suffers

Bitches could be crawling out of Lava with flesh hanging off their bones, and some dudes are still willing to fuck them..... some men are so thirsty.

Screenshot 2024 02 10 19 51 49 98 64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5

Honestly, even if you're a normie married to a landwhale an open marriage will just lead to you getting cucked en masse (in the west). At best, this move might work out well for a white chadlite+ in Thailand.

He got BTFO, by his wife's success and cant cope, thats why he wants to know about the guys.

His dumbass deserves it, I mean he gave his wife away to be fucked, the idiot. Play dumb games, win stupid prizes.

Some guys will get blackpilled, the hard way.

Honestly, even if you're a normie married to a landwhale an open marriage will just lead to you getting cucked en masse (in the west). At best, this move might work out well for a white chadlite+ in Thailand.

How stupid do you have to be to think a woman doesn’t have infinite SMV throughout her lifetime? It’s obvious to any man who has tried dating women

Even feminists and anti-incel types don’t disagree that it’s true, they just think that having sex appeal is overrated

nigga just get a divorce or kill your wife how do people live like this i swear all of this has to be a psyop no way this is real life

Kill the cuck husband too, what an idiot, he secured himself a relationshit as an oofy doofy and then he completely relinquished all power, its completely over for him now

She slammed into that "wall" and just flew straight through it untouched like Superman:feelsugh::feelsUnreal:.

in what world some cucks live?
Fucking idiot. I hope he suffers
Bitches could be crawling out of Lava with flesh hanging off their bones, and some dudes are still willing to fuck them..... some men are so thirsty.
He got BTFO, by his wife's success and cant cope, thats why he wants to know about the guys.

His dumbass deserves it, I mean he gave his wife away to be fucked, the idiot. Play dumb games, win stupid prizes.

She slammed into that "wall" and just flew straight through it untouched like Superman:feelsugh::feelsUnreal:.
The manosphere: “Men peak in their 70s bro, keep grinding and hustling, shoot for your dreams and never get up

Normie men are legit npcs

Boomer got pilled
Jfl at that retard at work a 53 year old was telling me how a milf fucked him at 16 years old in the 80s during dictatorship :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Foids have infinite power

kill all foids in real life
How the fuck are you blaming this woman, when it's her husband who wanted open relationship?
He got what he fucking deserves.

Loool for this retarded husband, he got everything from life and still wanted more, and only got cucked at the end. I never thought I'd say that, but in this case the foid did the right thing by cucking this man.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

How the fuck are you blaming this woman, when it's her husband who wanted open relationship?

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Strong first response grayfaggot alsu use the word foid you sound like a cuck

Strong first response grayfaggot alsu use the word foid you sound like a cuck
I use the word foid when I see foid, and I use the word woman when I see it's husband's foult.

I'm Grey faggot fine, but what are this people writing edgy comments how foids should be killed (in gta), but I bet in real life they can't even speak with people without fear and embarrassment.

Easy to say kill women in gta, and then rot all day and have no money or power to do anything that would fight with foids entitlment in real life.

I use the word foid when I see foid, and I use the word woman when I see it's husband's foult.

I'm Grey faggot fine, but what are this people writing edgy comments how foids should be killed (in gta), but I bet in real life they can't even speak with people without fear and embarrassment.

Easy to say kill women in gta, and then rot all day and have no money or power to do anything that would fight with foids entitlment in real life.
Yep cuck confirmed mods ban this infiltrator calling our brother warriors losers

This dumb cuck was lucky enough to live in an era before smartphones, social media and dating apps. Unlike us, he actually had the chance to marry his looksmatch. And he threw it all away because he thought he could do better—in the year 2024, no less! :feelskek::lul:

It astounds me that some people can be so out of touch. A 42 year old woman has limitless dating options in this day and age.

Disgusting whore but also the cuck gets what he asked for

use the word W is a soy trait go back to reddit

Yep cuck confirmed mods ban this infiltrator calling our brother warriors losers
The thing I'm 100% sure mods would prefer incels to be strong and powerful too.
Do you think bunch of pussies that are afraid speaking to people will change anything in world or anybody will listen what losers like that are saying without laughing their ass off?

Go read some @BlkPillPres threads coz you need it.

Last edited:
What bluepill does to a married cuck

I want to live in whatever fucking world where the husband would be right.

Need to reiterate what a delusional retard he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back