Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 42 year old guy blames his social skills for still being a virgin (video)

Zod

Zod

Veteran
Ofcourse he doesn't blame his subhuman skull shape, big fat nose, neanderthal teeth, high pitched voice that sounds straight out of a cartoon, no upper lip, etc. And now he thinks a life coach will help him..

poor man. I feel bad for people like this

I've seen uglier men with wives and kids.

It's not too late for somebody to tell him the truth, he need to know, he got the right to know.

His nose is kinda like mine except mine is a bit bigger and longer and I've a much weaker chin

Ok and tbh , he may mogs a lot of us here, but now he is on the agepill, and i thing it's a bit too late for him....

how tall is he? he has a normal face, i guess hes a turbomanlet or just a real autist

Honestly probably is, my uncle is around his age and is uglier than him but has a wife and two kids.

JFL he's saying he needs to work himself, get his degree, improve his social skills and his personnality. How hard and for how much longer this idiot will keep coping HAHAHA, that's hilarious :lul:

You laugh about him but who of you ever mountainmaxxed? and that glasses. he should have pu$$y flying on him :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

This guy could SO easily get a girlfriend if he weren't man-child sounding

How is that guy ugly

He mogs most guys his age with that hairline

Even if he looked like a 10/10 hyper Chad, his voice would make him an incel. His voice has the power to make any vagina dry within seconds

Man, how has he not roped yet:lul::lul::lul:
That guy lifemoggs me to oblivion and he still doesent stand a chance....
Its truly over for me:feelsrope:

Truecel tbh he literally looks like a goblin

Whatever it is I want to shoot it with a can of wasp spray

at 42 you might as well just give up ascending. its done. its over. focus towards your business and early retirement.

On a side note this cuck probably believes he's the sexiest guy on planet Earth, white men are delusional

it’s sad that men r taught to be bluepilled their whole lives and not question their looks at all

Even if he looked like a 10/10 hyper Chad, his voice would make him an incel. His voice has the power to make any vagina dry within seconds
it's so over for redneckcels

Now that's what I call a cope post! Shame on you!!

This guy could SO easily get a girlfriend if he weren't man-child sounding
Foids might just be unable to imagine what kind of voice he would make in bed. It's over for voicecels

:bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill: in the comments JFL

Solid 6-7/10 looks

2/10 speech

Textbook mentalcel

Kek came to comment he was a voicecel, and its already been mentioned half a dozen times. Sounds like a cartoon character.

He could still slay in SEA though.

;edit nevermind, yea it's his nose that's making women shy away
his nose is pretty fugly, especially from the side. wish women in the comments could actually give him real advice based on how attracted they are to him instead of giving him fucking suicide hotline numbers. It's called preventative medicine

although I think he might still be able to maybe leverage his abs in a shirtless tinder pic
on tinder in the USA abs > face...usually

Last edited:
Do you even know what cope means, and in which context it is used!? You just went full retard

Don't be daft!

10/10 hyper Chad with a shit sissy voice, will still be respected.

mentalcels are real confirmed
feels good - can't stand all the mentalcel haters who doubt us

Oldcels have it the fucking worst. Your prime years are behind you and your dating pool is much more limited.

Even if he looked like a 10/10 hyper Chad, his voice would make him an incel.

Now that's what I call a cope post! Shame on you!!

Do you even know what cope means, and in which context it is used!? You just went full retard

Don't be daft!

10/10 hyper Chad with a shit sissy voice, will still be respected.
It's very easy to spot CuckTears infiltrators.
First, you have no idea how to use the word 'cope' in incel context, and you didn't even try to counter that argument. Next, sentences like "Shame on you!!" or "Don't be daft!" - that's what a foid or cuck would say. Now that you've been exposed you can go back to IT and continue you cucked life.

Also, no, a 10/10 looking Chad with a cartoon pitched voice will *never be respected. Voice is the ultimate manliness metric, and if you sound like spongebob you will never be taken seriously.

It's very easy to spot CuckTears infiltrators.
First, you have no idea how to use the word 'cope' in incel context, and you didn't even try to counter that argument. Next, sentences like "Shame on you!!" or "Don't be daft!" - that's what a foid or cuck would say. Now that you've been exposed you can go back to IT and continue you cucked life.

Also, no, a 10/10 looking Chad with a cartoon pitched voice will *never be respected. Voice is the ultimate manliness metric, and if you sound like spongebob you will never be taken seriously.

I give up with you. Best that we both bugger off in our separate directions.

jUsT gO tO cLuBs WiTh sImIlaR iNtErEsTs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back