Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

41 Ukrainian men arrested for trying to flee to Romania

Do you think these conscription cucks are going to fight the russians?
Possibly, but I doubt they last long enough to do so. Probably blown up by artillery or land mines. Most aren't actually killed in firefights.

They should commit friendly fire on their comrades for conscripting them

Possibly, but I doubt they last long enough to do so. Probably blown up by artillery or land mines. Most aren't actually killed in firefights.
I hear Ukraine is running of meat for the grinder too.

I hear Ukraine is running of meat for the grinder too.
Yeah, the war is going to end soon unless they get another country involved, like France and the entirety of NATO, including the United States.

put them to work in the fields

yeah right, the will probably all get set free immediately and fuck local bitches

Will they will have really made a difference when they inevitably get turned into churned meat by artillery?

Yeah, the war is going to end soon unless they get another country involved, like France and the entirety of NATO, including the United States.
I hear the UK wants to conscript people to fight and die over there too.

I hear the UK wants to conscript people to fight and die over there too.
Not surprising. The whole of the West is cucked. It's over. We just have to wait for the end and build back the world from the ashes.

Now they're going to be milled like grain. Folks do whatever you can to gtfo of shitty countries as soon as possible. If something bad turns up at home you're finished