Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 40 year old tourist fucks 1400 girls

No evodemce to support his claims. He is most likely full of shit or is exagerating his numbers.

Guaranteed he has AIDS, as do all the SEA copers.

“In all, I slept with more than 1,400 girls in six different African countries. I have all their pictures in my photo album, including the dates we met, their names and phone numbers. I opened a Facebook account only for them.

“Since I returned to France, I have had more than 600 of them who told me they got pregnant for me. Some committed abortion, and I do not know exactly how many finally gave birth.

“Africa is a marvelous continent. Girls are beautiful and very sexy. All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white.

“I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you. 100 euros is plenty of money in Africa.

“To summarise, I went on a sex tour in Africa, I slept with 1,400 girls in two years and more than 600 got pregnant.

“I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.

“The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.

600 impregnations and no HIVs? Nah bullshit. This is in africa too.

jfl
he's planning another trip
africa will be white at this race

“In all, I slept with more than 1,400 girls in six different African countries. I have all their pictures in my photo album, including the dates we met, their names and phone numbers. I opened a Facebook account only for them.

“Since I returned to France, I have had more than 600 of them who told me they got pregnant for me. Some committed abortion, and I do not know exactly how many finally gave birth.

“Africa is a marvelous continent. Girls are beautiful and very sexy. All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white.

“I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you. 100 euros is plenty of money in Africa.

“To summarise, I went on a sex tour in Africa, I slept with 1,400 girls in two years and more than 600 got pregnant.

“I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.

“The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.

He's probably a walking disease by now.

Imagine the child support he would have to pay.

Africa should pay this man for giving them his superior seeds

Just be a French tourist in Africa theory

>fucked 1400 nigerian prostitutes in HIV paradise with no condom
>didn't get aids

press x to doubt

x

genghis khan theory

That manwhore is a walking std disease. Degenerate filth like him should be hanged.

Sounds like bullshit, one does not go sexpating in AIDS central and come back clean.

lol i dont really care since i dont find africans attractive.

So that's the answer. I like Black Girls anyway.
I go ti Africa, impregnante them. Then while I am out having fun, they are stuck home with the baby, changing diapers. No man is going to want a woman with a kid. The kids will grow up without a daddy. I will be nowhere to be found. I'll be back home, in The United States bragging on this website about my glorious accomplishments.

Guaranteed he has AIDS, as do all the SEA copers.
been wondering for a while now, what does the SEA term stand for?
"All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white."
lol this line alone explains every woman on the fucking planet.

Last edited:
600 impregnations and no HIVs? Nah bullshit. This is in africa too.

Not necessarily bullshit, the chance of getting HIV are extremely surprisngly low, you can google it, it's less than 5 in 100.000 EVEN WHEN you sleep with a partner who has hv. The chance almost double if it's anal and they are higher for the person penetrated.
Sounds like bullshit, one does not go sexpating in AIDS central and come back clean.

Chances of getting aids from sex are extremely low, less than 5 in 100.000 from vaginal sex even if the partner has aids.

been wondering for a while now, what does the SEA term stand for?
"All they want is a man who has money, and the worst is when he’s white."
lol this line alone explains every woman on the fucking planet.
South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc).

unprotected sex with atleast 600 girls in africa = 99% chance of HIV and other diesases. I don't think he's clean lol

Well I'm surprised that he hasn't been burned on a tire by tribals.

Not necessarily bullshit, the chance of getting HIV are extremely surprisngly low, you can google it, it's less than 5 in 100.000 EVEN WHEN you sleep with a partner who has hv. The chance almost double if it's anal and they are higher for the person penetrated.

Chances of getting aids from sex are extremely low, less than 5 in 100.000 from vaginal sex even if the partner has aids.
Forgive me but i meant to say STD and not the less broad HIV

Damn, maybe I'll plan a trip to Africa.