Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 40% of children born to unwed mothers in the US today

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Can Americans get anymore cucked ?

Those are obviously all chad's children. brutal, females would rather raise chad's child alone than have a happy nuclear family with non chad.

Last edited:
More ERs will be created

They deserve to be single tbh.

I hate this degenerate shithole of a nation.

It never began for chile tbh

Thankfully a lot of American single motherhood rates are gaslighted by blacks, who I think 75% are raised by single mothers

That’s what you get in an atheist society where the sanctity of marriage is destroyed I guess

And every single one of them will grow up to despise me for being an ugly cunt, such is life.

Thankfully a lot of American single motherhood rates are gaslighted by blacks, who I think 75% are raised by single mothers

That’s what you get in an atheist society where the sanctity of marriage is destroyed I guess
Religious institutions allowed governments to be valid places to get marriage licenses. That was the the beginning of the end.

We need this bullshit to end immediately before any permanent damage is done.

We need this bullshit to end immediately before any permanent damage is done.
The damage was done 40 years ago. It's way too late to reverse things now without the use of violence.

In my country it's even worse jfl (((they))) will pay for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back