Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 40% of Americans are in favor of banning TikTok (And the implications of that)

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
for those who don't know the specifics, Trump said that he is going to ban TikTok within the next few weeks if it isn't sold to a company outside China. at first it seemed like Microsoft was going to buy it, but the Chinese government is preventing that with new laws that restrict the unlicensed export of technology. ByteDance (TikTok's parent company) would have to go through new licensing procedures in order to actually sell TikTok, and that's very unlikely within the time range that they've been given

this might seem like a relatively small victory in the grand scheme of things, but I think the main takeaway from this situation is how easy it actually is to rally people against social media. now we know that just a few statements from influential people could quickly lead to 40% of the population supporting a ban on Tinder, or Reddit, or Twitter. there's never been any major political push to ban mass media like TikTok until now, and now that we've seen the results it sets an interesting precedent

We should ban niggers instead.

bros the simple truth is if we can get social media banned, we are taking power away from foids. all these beckys will 1 million followers will learn their place as lower middle class girls with no talent or value.

Onlyfans should be banned too

I think only a small section of people, most of whom aren’t even politically important, would be upset if TikTok is banned. It would be hard to extend that ban to other sites because of Trumps reasoning to ban TikTok. Now that the app has a real chance of being banned, I can’t say I care too much. Back when we joked about it I didn’t think it was possible. Oh well

bros the simple truth is if we can get social media banned, we are taking power away from foids. all these beckys will 1 million followers will learn their place as lower middle class girls with no talent or value.
It would be major fucking Lifefuel.

They'll get sent back into the reality where staceys gigamog their confidence back to where it belongs IRL

some shitty copy of tiktok will take its place

This.

Just ban foids from the internet

I wish Macron had the balls to do the same though he is a fucking liberal so it's over.

We should ban niggers instead.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on these triggered cumskins?

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on these triggered cumskins?
View attachment 332388
Typical cumskin human garbage lmfao.

Hate is the first word that comes out of every cumlets mouth because thats all they know. Blind insecure hate for anything that isn't them.

58573877 medium