Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 40% of all live births in the US are to single mothers

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
I just watched IncelTV's last masterpiece, and discovered that 40% of babies in the US are born to single mothers. I fact checked it on a governmental website, and it is true.

Screenshot 2023 06 10 at 115743

No need to look very far at was is happening, foids get inseminated by Tinder chads and those that can't get chad, they get chadsperm from the spermbank.
This stat is beyond brootal, over even for betabuxers. Probably the betabuxers will have to raise the chadbaby tho.

I can't even believe that it's 100% possible that we might eventually have a single mom majority of births.

and 70 percent of them are ethnic abominations

Over 40% of children growing up without a father figure, welcome to soyciety

I can't even believe that it's 100% possible that we might eventually have a single mom majority of births.
“Might eventually”? How optimistic of you. OP’s source was from 2011, and already 40% of births were from single moms. That was over a decade ago. I don’t have exact data from 2023, but we can extrapolate using this.
https://archive-yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/out-wedlock-births-rise-worldwide
In 1964, about 5% of births in the US were to single moms. By 2011, that number was 40%. So quick math tells us that, if we assume the rate change was constant every year, every year this rate went up by 0.74%. Again, if we assume that this rate was constant, and did not change, 12 years out from 2011 gives us an additional 8.9%. So about 49% of American births are already to single moms. Factor in illegal immigrants who have a higher rate of births out of wedlock along with rampant feminism in the latter half of the 2010s onwards, plus the plandemic/lockdowns, and it’s quite plausible that the majority of US births are ALREADY to single mothers.

all these kids are gonna suffer from being fatherless and by the time they're fully grown up they're gonna end up as non NT and introverted people. having a father is very essential to the growth of kids but feminist don't have a problem with the youth having mental health problems.

Cut off welfare to them already. They are intentionally making bad decisions and should have to live with the consequences. All 18 years plus of them.

“Might eventually”? How optimistic of you. OP’s source was from 2011, and already 40% of births were from single moms. That was over a decade ago. I don’t have exact data from 2023, but we can extrapolate using this.
https://archive-yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/out-wedlock-births-rise-worldwide
In 1964, about 5% of births in the US were to single moms. By 2011, that number was 40%. So quick math tells us that, if we assume the rate change was constant every year, every year this rate went up by 0.74%. Again, if we assume that this rate was constant, and did not change, 12 years out from 2011 gives us an additional 8.9%. So about 49% of American births are already to single moms. Factor in illegal immigrants who have a higher rate of births out of wedlock along with rampant feminism in the latter half of the 2010s onwards, plus the plandemic/lockdowns, and it’s quite plausible that the majority of US births are ALREADY to single mothers.
I wouldn't say that the rate of single motherhood would be constant. It must have slowed down over time (not saying it stopped increasing) as it becomes more common.

On the other hand, you could say that the only reason divorce rates are getting lower is because marriage rates have been plummeting and we're seeing more cass of unmarried parents raising children, which are pretty much about to become single parent households.

It's very distressing to find out that many European countries are already at that level too.

Cut off welfare to them already. They are intentionally making bad decisions and should have to live with the consequences. All 18 years plus of them.
That's the only solution to feminism.

The reason so many countries with universal healthcare are having issues with wait times is because tax money that WOULD be going to improve the healthcare system are going to abortions and supporting single moms.

You can unironically say that single mothers are indirectly killing people in immediate need of medical attention and you would be right.

this is actually scary to think of but i wouldn't doubt it gets to that point in the next 5-10 years

Modern day America is the definition of fathERless

this is actually scary to think of but i wouldn't doubt it gets to that point in the next 5-10 years
We'll all be infertile in a few decades thanks to all the chemicals in our food, water, and air.

I couldn't believe it when I first saw it

bastard children should all be fed to pitbulls. if they fathers don't care about them, why should society?

It’s so over

It's even higher among God's chosen people. I think 60% about. My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. But we supposed to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps when our basic family structure has been systematically destroyed by pigskinned parasites. We used to have the highest marriage rates.

Funniest and blackpillest shit I've see today. Congratulations Fucked States of Cumerica. My condolences for the americans brocels.

All those male children born to single mothers are part of the future revolutionary army that will overthrow gynocentrism.

Same in Russia - 41%

Same in Russia - 41%

Then "traditionalists" simp for Russia lmao

Some women dont even know who their fathers is.

Lol attractive people lifestyle.

F attractive people, f foids, f simps, f nature, f this world I spit on this useless garbage world and this useless species.

Lol, the consequence of giving females a choice. They all fuck the same chads who won't commit and the goverment takes us money in taxes to pay for foids and top man shitty decisions. No pussy = no paing taxes. Tax evasion 4life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back