Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4 years and 10 months

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
This is how long it has been since my oneitus has broken contact with me. I have tried to get contact with her ever since and think about her every day. In september I will have known her for 5 years. It's like time has stood still since then.

She’s probably getting creampied right now. Seriously man she’s worthless junk forget about her

Never had an oneitis.
Outskilled

Real salvation does not exist

Thankfully I've never had a oneitis

That's very harmful for an incel's mind. I mean having oneitis for foids. They will never love you, nobody will love you if you're an incel.
Maybe you should start hating her instead? (Though maybe it's not the best option.) Just think about what a bitch she is. She doesn't give a fuck about you (and never did) and your feelings for her. She doesn't deserve such a good person like you.

That's very harmful for an incel's mind. I mean having oneitis for foids. They will never love you, nobody will love you if you're an incel.
Maybe you should start hating her instead? (Though maybe it's not the best option.) Just think about what a bitch she is. She doesn't give a fuck about you (and never did) and your feelings for her. She doesn't deserve such a good person like you.
She was psychotic/bpd but I think she loved me as well. She wanted to meet up almost every day and we did uni assignments together

Having contact with toilets is a fakecel trait.
And since then I have never had voluntary (on their side) contacts with girls again :)

Yeah im really a fakecel im dying of isolation

This is how long it has been since my oneitus has broken contact with me. I have tried to get contact with her ever since and think about her every day. In september I will have known her for 5 years. It's like time has stood still since then.
Wtt is this? My oneitis didn’t even acknowledge my existence and you fags are in contact and shit? Pathetic

She was psychotic/bpd but I think she loved me as well. She wanted to meet up almost every day and we did uni assignments together
Mogs me.

Can you send me that ots pic? I’m sure she’s an ugly fucke
I will send it later but she was a good looking girl, very feminine and sensitive but a bit crazy, she would say weird things and noone understood her or tried understanding her. Sometimes we sort of had inside jokes or spoke in code

But after we broke contact she sort of reported me for stalking to the faculty

I will send it later but she was a good looking girl, very feminine and sensitive but a bit crazy, she would say weird things and noone understood her or tried understanding her. Sometimes we sort of had inside jokes or spoke in code

But after we broke contact she sort of reported me for stalking to the faculty
You probably rate like shit send me now