Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4 years ago I was violently raped while walking to my mail box, today, I got accepted

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
4 years ago I was violently raped while walking to my mail box, today, I got accepted to Johns Hopkins
I just wanted to post and say that anything is possible. I am a living example that you can heal. You can make it. You can survive. Good luck ladies. Follow Your dreams and don't let one night beat You!!

how it would sound in words of incel:
24 years ago i was born, today i had female to look at me without disgust for the first time. anything is possible, believe in yourself guys!!! thank you all!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7wsfb7/4_years_ago_i_was_violently_raped_while_walking/

??? what was its point in posting this? just announcing that it was raped in the past? what does being accepted into that even have to do with the alleged incident? why does this worthless shitpost have 3000+ upvotes???

Genecel said:
probs a troll, how do you get raped while walking to a mail box? LOL @ her

i'm sure she implied my Chad boyfriend forced me to rough anal sex near post box and all my neighbors saw this and considered me a slut, but i successfully moved out of home to stay with my Chad boyfriend, cuz parents kicked me out for being a whore

knajjd said:
??? what was its point in posting this? just announcing that it was raped in the past? what does being accepted into that even have to do with the alleged incident? why does this worthless shitpost have 3000+ upvotes???
i'm sure she implied my Chad boyfriend forced me to rough anal sex near post box and all my neighbors saw this and considered me a slut, but i successfully moved out of home to stay with my Chad boyfriend, cuz parents kicked me out for being a whore

Translation: 4 years ago I had drunken sex with a subChad and I regret it.

40 years ago I was violently butt blasted, today I made it into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Genecel said:
I never knew you could speak femhorroid

Theyre so low IQ their primitive language isent hard to learn.