Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4/10 noodlewhore I know is living the absolute best life possible while I rot

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
she is a complete stuck up cunt, horrible personality, she wears those "This is what a feminist looks like shirts", comes from a poor family and is married to a tall, blonde aryan chad who is uber rich. His parents own multiple private jets. Her wedding alone probably cost around 100k and there were hundreds of people there. She also has a white, blue eyed baby with him. I don´t think she works, she just travels with her husband to luxurious places and posts on instagram all day.

Meanwhile I mog her to oblivion and I can´t even pick up 2/10, fat ethnic singlemothers on Tinder and haven´t even held a girls hand in over 10 years.

JFL how insanely unfair this life is.

Holes live life on easy mode.

Females are treated as gods in todays age.

Men have no standards

If it was the other way round all the girls lady friends will be telling her she could do way better and she'll end up dumping him

F231D202 8A97 4E7D 9BD5 44350A1622EF

Men are the providers. Don’t tell me you want to marry a working women.

I happen to know a rich guy who's married to an Asian girl with rich parents. Some people are just given everything on a silver platter.

they get:
- politeness
- everyone asking them if they're alright
- material provisioning
- random males trying to make them laugh and brighten their day, even platonically because they know they don't have a real chance
- easier time in school
- political support for their base motivations
- no destructive inner pressure to become something great or die trying
- super early start on romance and romantic experience, 17 at the latest
- guaranteed access to romance as a stress reliever and life affirmer
- no chance to even imagine what a 'dry spell' is
- up to +5 looks disparity when dating if they want to try their luck at dating up
- guaranteed shot to choose a decent-looking member of the opposite sex for marriage, at any age from 18 to about 39, if they want to take it
- easy and advantageous escape from already easily-obtained marriage, if they need it
- earlier retirement

that's the short version btw, the long version would crash the server