Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4/10 College Stacy Hooking Up With Multiple Chads Per Night

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I know a college Stacy and she doesn't stop talking about these parties and how she hooks up with multiple Chads each time. They are not her looksmatch. Not even close.

She is a chubby femoid with 5/10 face and a 2-3/10 chubby body. Literally listening to her talk about parties makes me want to die. I've seen the various Chads she hooks up with on her snapchat and they are going so much under their looksmatch to appease her roastie cunt.

I can't help but REEEEEEEE

rules to dating
1. be female
2. be chad if not female

ropecel said:
I know a college Stacy and she doesn't stop talking about these parties and how she hooks up with multiple Chads each time. They are not her looksmatch. Not even close.
She is a chubby femoid with 5/10 face and a 2-3/10 chubby body. Literally listening to her talk about parties makes me want to die. I've seen the various Chads she hooks up with on her snapchat and they are going so much under their looksmatch to appease her roastie cunt.
I can't help but REEEEEEEE

Rape her

You guys say that Jessica Clements is 4/10 so fuck your ratings. Post a pic of her or this is bullshit.

Framecel222 said:
You guys say that Jessica Clements is 4/10 so fuck your ratings. Post a pic of her or this is bullshit.
I can't post a pic of her for identification reasons, but here's a pic of a similar caliber femoid. Btw I usually am pretty forgiving with ratings.

iu

ropecel said:
I can't post a pic of her for identification reasons, but here's a pic of a similar caliber femoid. Btw I usually am pretty forgiving with ratings.

iu

Fair enough, if she actually looks like this girl then that's infuriating. Her looksmatch has 0 chance with her now.

ropecel said:
I've seen the various Chads she hooks up with on her snapchat and they are going so much under their looksmatch to appease her roastie cunt.

Those dumb Chads probably think they're being charitable.

But what they're actually doing is swelling her fat ego and making our lives much worse.

Now if only female Chads could do the same. But that's a crazy thought.

Getting sick and tired of incorrect usage of terminology on this site. READ A DICTIONARY, wowwwww.

Stacey is the female equivalent of Chad.

The word you want is Roastie.

man thats pretty sad. She probably has really low self-esteem and is trying to hook up with chads who at most pump and dump her just so she can feel validation and wanted.

I hope if I ever have a daughter I raise her well and make her feel loved at all times so she doesnt go down the same path

incellooksmaxer said:
man thats pretty sad. She probably has really low self-esteem and is trying to hook up with chads who at most pump and dump her just so she can feel validation and wanted.
I hope if I ever have a daughter I raise her well and make her feel loved at all times so she doesnt go down the same path

Another friend has confirmed that this is her exact issue. It's honestly depressing on both ends.

Not a Stacy if it's a 4/10. Just a slutty normie, i.e. a roastie. Femoids don't realize that just because a guy will FUCK them, doesn't mean they would DATE them. These average and below roasties live life into their mid 30's sleeping around with Chad deluding themselves into thinking they can secure him when all he's interested in is an easy wet hole for the night.

Redpill Robert said:
Not a Stacy if it's a 4/10. Just a slutty normie, i.e. a roastie. Femoids don't realize that just because a guy will FUCK them, doesn't mean they would DATE them. These average and below roasties live life into their mid 30's sleeping around with Chad deluding themselves into thinking they can secure him when all he's interested in is an easy wet hole for the night.

I don't know why so many women have a hard time with this. Just because Chad want to stick his dick into you doesn't mean he can stand being around you, even less date you. Also, he can surely find better.

ropecel said:

iu

Would not fuck.

VincentVanCope said:
Getting sick and tired of incorrect usage of terminology on this site. READ A DICTIONARY, wowwwww.

Thank you for being the pedantic one. I was in my way to make this same complaint.

I hate hypergamy

ropecel said:

iu

If she looks like that, then she's a 2.5/10.

Who cares just another cumdumpster <cope>

WarmIncelation said:
Thank you for being the pedantic one. I was in my way to make this same complaint.

I will say this though: sub-par roasties all think they're Stacies (i.e. fugly girls that always go on about all the "creepers" hitting on them). It's all just compensation of course. And you ever notice how really hot girls don't do that shit? This is not to say that they aren't hypergamous whores; all women are deep down. But a legitimately hot girl just doesn't have to sit there and humble-brag or "complain" about all her beta Indian orbiters on the internet the way a white hambeast who surely KNOWS damn well deep down that beta Indians will hit on literally ANYTHING with blonde hair does.

Yeah such girls usually know they are filth so they get all obnoxious and have to revalidate themselves as external.

Ugly people are filth,even girls.

VincentVanCope said:

Either way Yall never gonna make it. You either rape a woman or betabux an Online bride from Colombia but it's over for males in the 21th century