Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3rd and 4th generation divorcées

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
Over the past 20 years of my adult life I have been meeting more and more women who:

- themselves are divorced,

- their mothers were divorced,

- their mothers’ mothers were divorced,

And sometimes even

- their mothers’ mothers’ mothers were divorced.

When you grow up as a little girl and look past into this continuum of this pattern, and subconsciously pass on an ethos of men as competing disposable products…

…it strengthens, reinforces, and cascades.

Oliver Wendell Holmes said to properly raise a boy you have to start with his great-grandfather. Look at what has happened to women, in many instances since their great-grandmothers.

It is this huge groundswell that is moving this hypergamous sinking ship of Soyciety. Tinder and all that are some scattered seagulls circling the rotting hull. They are a symptom.

Last edited:
divorce is the new norm these days
even in my country more than 20k couples are divorces, toilets can't stand the idea of spending the rest of their lives with thier subhuma betabuxxers at all.
at first they look for financial support but then they regret it a lot and they try to make the life of their husbands a living hell so they divorces them and end up getting half his money in the court

Oliver Wendell Holmes said to properly raise a boy you have to start with his great-grandfather.
Both my grandfather and father are incredibly hard working but I'm a neet

I don't know anything about my great grandfather though.

Nice to meet you fellow neetcel but I will soon be forced out due to extraordinary circumstances.

Same. It is a fleeting and tenuous life this.
I remember talking to you a long time ago when you first entered the forum, don't quite remember what we talked about but it's nice to talk to you again.

Soyciety is dead anyways. We are just living in its rotting corpse.