Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3nvy vent. Saw a 5'8" blonde stacy (literally) run to, kiss & hug her bf today, and saw several stacylites and stacies driving through a city.

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
She was a top tier blonde stacy. Not just a HTB let alone an average blonde.

He was a chad, a fucking Mexican I think and about 6'2". She was white. Both around 18-21.

It's fucking normal right? Being envious/jealous, whatever the correct fucking word is.

The city was absolutely packed with pedestrians and traffic on a Sunday, where stores are closed in my country, but the weather was warm and sunny. I'm very strange looking so I felt protected in the car.

Seeing them, it feels like a bullet in my chest (not literally ofc). I feel very envious.

I'm making this post because most of you can understand - except the fakecels, you know who you are.

Last edited:
imagine being chad and experiencing positive affirmations from people

It's normal. Its like some starving kid watching fat youtubers drowning in food and to be expected of him to laugh.

Envy is a normal human emotion just don't let it consume you

nobody should be ugly, we should gene edit every baby in wombs to be chads so no incel has to suffer anymore

nobody should be ugly, we should gene edit every baby in wombs to be chads so no incel has to suffer anymore
yes. Till then I'm an antinatalist bc I wish I was never born. I also envy people who have sex. This is the only place where I won't be criticised for my views.

6´2 chadriguez? brutal i would´ve roped right there

6´2 chadriguez? brutal i would´ve roped right there
Yeah, in my country. But even if it were a white chad, I feel just as much envy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back